Land-use options for Del Plata Basin in South America: Tradeoffs analysis based on ecosystem service provision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turner, R. K. & Adger, W. N. & Brouwer, R., 1998. "Ecosystem services value, research needs, and policy relevance: a commentary," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 61-65, April.
- Stoorvogel, J. J. & Antle, J. M., 2001. "Regional land use analysis: the development of operational tools," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 623-640.
- Bucher, Enrique H. & Huszar, Paul C., 1995. "Critical environmental costs of the Paraguay-Parana waterway project in South America," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 3-9, October.
- de Koning, G. H. J. & Verburg, P. H. & Veldkamp, A. & Fresco, L. O., 1999. "Multi-scale modelling of land use change dynamics in Ecuador," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 77-93, August.
- Seidl, Andrew F. & Silva, Joao dos Santos Vila de & Moraes, Andre Steffens, 2001. "Cattle ranching and deforestation in the Brazilian Pantanal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 413-425, March.
- Seidl, Andrew F. & Moraes, Andre Steffens, 2000. "Global valuation of ecosystem services: application to the Pantanal da Nhecolandia, Brazil," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Turner, R. Kerry & Paavola, Jouni & Cooper, Philip & Farber, Stephen & Jessamy, Valma & Georgiou, Stavros, 2003. "Valuing nature: lessons learned and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 493-510, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phélinas, Pascale & Choumert, Johanna, 2017.
"Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 452-462.
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale PHELINAS, 2016. "Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?," Working Papers 201614, CERDI.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2016. "Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?," Working Papers halshs-01356209, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:10:p:1427-1439 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:63-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:4:y:2013:i:c:p:33-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:24:y:2017:i:c:p:16-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank, F.C. & Viglizzo, E.F., 2012. "Water use in rain-fed farming at different scales in the Pampas of Argentina," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 35-42.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:13:y:2015:i:c:p:162-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Manuel-Navarrete & Gilberto Gallopín & Mariela Blanco & Martín Díaz-Zorita & Diego Ferraro & Hilda Herzer & Pedro Laterra & María Murmis & Guillermo Podestá & Jorge Rabinovich & Emilio Satorre &, 2009. "Multi-causal and integrated assessment of sustainability: the case of agriculturization in the Argentine Pampas," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 621-638, June.
- Jan Philipp Schägner & Luke Brander & Joachim Maes & Volkmar Hartje, 2012. "Mapping Ecosystem Services’ Values: Current Practice and Future Prospects," Working Papers 2012.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:2:y:2012:i:c:p:56-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:306:y:2015:i:c:p:121-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:57:y:2006:i:1:p:140-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.