Evaluation of the water cost effect on water resource management:: Application to typical crops in a semiarid region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarjuelo, J. M. & Ortega, J. F. & Montero, J. & de Juan, J. A., 2000. "Modelling evaporation and drift losses in irrigation with medium size impact sprinklers under semi-arid conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 263-284, April.
- Martin de Santa Olalla, F. & Calera, A. & Dominguez, A., 2003. "Monitoring irrigation water use by combining Irrigation Advisory Service, and remotely sensed data with a geographic information system," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 111-124, June.
- Tarjuelo, J. M. & Montero, J. & Honrubia, F. T. & Ortiz, J. J. & Ortega, J. F., 1999. "Analysis of uniformity of sprinkle irrigation in a semi-arid area," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 315-331, May.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & M. Sumpsi, Jose & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998.
"Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 193-202, September.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Sumpsi, Jose M. & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998. "Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- de Santa Olalla Manas, F. Martin & Brasa Ramos, A. & Fabeiro Cortes, C. & Fernandez Gonzalez, D. & Lopez Corcoles, H., 1999. "Improvement of irrigation management towards the sustainable use of groundwater in Castilla-La Mancha, Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 195-205, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Farolfi, Stefano & Frija, Aymen & D'Haese, Marijke & D'Haese, Luc, 2009. "Estimating the impacts of water pricing on smallholder irrigators in North West Province, South Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1560-1566, November.
- Carrión, F. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Carrión, P. & Moreno, M.A., 2013. "Low-cost microirrigation system supplied by groundwater: An application to pepper and vineyard crops in Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 107-118.
- repec:arp:jacarp:2017:p:78-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moreno, M.A. & Medina, D. & Ortega, J.F. & Tarjuelo, J.M., 2012. "Optimal design of center pivot systems with water supplied from wells," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 112-121.
- Ortega, J.F. & de Juan, J.A. & Tarjuelo, J.M., 2005. "Improving water management: The irrigation advisory service of Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 37-58, August.
- Frank, F.C. & Viglizzo, E.F., 2012. "Water use in rain-fed farming at different scales in the Pampas of Argentina," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 35-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:66:y:2004:i:2:p:125-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.