Analysis of uniformity of sprinkle irrigation in a semi-arid area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seginer, Ido & Kantz, Dvora & Nir, Dov, 1991. "The distortion by wind of the distribution patterns of single sprinklers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 341-359, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortega, J. F. & de Juan, J. A. & Tarjuelo, J. M., 2004. "Evaluation of the water cost effect on water resource management:: Application to typical crops in a semiarid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-144, April.
- Ruelle, Pierre & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Quinones, Hector & Granier, Jacques, 2003. "Using NIWASAVE to simulate impacts of irrigation heterogeneity on yield and nitrate leaching when using a travelling rain gun system in a shallow soil context in Charente (France)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 15-35, November.
- Sanchez, I. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N., 2011. "The effects of pressure, nozzle diameter and meteorological conditions on the performance of agricultural impact sprinklers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 13-24.
- Salvador, R. & Latorre, B. & Paniagua, P. & Playán, E., 2011. "Farmers’ scheduling patterns in on-demand pressurized irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 86-96.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheikhesmaeili, Omid & Montero, Jesús & Laserna, Santiago, 2016. "Analysis of water application with semi-portable big size sprinkler irrigation systems in semi-arid areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 275-284.
- Cavero, Jose & Faci, Jose M. & Martínez-Cob, Antonio, 2016. "Relevance of sprinkler irrigation time of the day on alfalfa forage production," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 304-313.
- Martin de Santa Olalla, F.J. & Dominguez, A. & Artigao, A. & Fabeiro, C. & Ortega, J.F., 2005. "Integrated water resources management of the Hydrogeological Unit "Eastern Mancha" using Bayesian Belief Networks," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 21-36, August.
- de Santa Olalla Manas, F. Martin & Brasa Ramos, A. & Fabeiro Cortes, C. & Fernandez Gonzalez, D. & Lopez Corcoles, H., 1999. "Improvement of irrigation management towards the sustainable use of groundwater in Castilla-La Mancha, Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 195-205, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:40:y:1999:i:2-3:p:315-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.