Analysis of an irrigation district in northeastern Spain: II. Irrigation evaluation, simulation and scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seginer, Ido & Kantz, Dvora & Nir, Dov, 1991. "The distortion by wind of the distribution patterns of single sprinklers," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 341-359, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Playan, Enrique & Mateos, Luciano, 2006. "Modernization and optimization of irrigation systems to increase water productivity," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 100-116, February.
- Salvador, R. & Latorre, B. & Paniagua, P. & Playán, E., 2011. "Farmers’ scheduling patterns in on-demand pressurized irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 86-96.
- Lecina, S. & Isidoro, D. & Playán, E. & Aragüés, R., 2010. "Irrigation modernization and water conservation in Spain: The case of Riegos del Alto Aragón," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(10), pages 1663-1675, October.
- Sanchez, I. & Zapata, N. & Faci, J.M., 2010. "Combined effect of technical, meteorological and agronomical factors on solid-set sprinkler irrigation: I. Irrigation performance and soil water recharge in alfalfa and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(10), pages 1571-1581, October.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:50-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lecina, S. & Neale, C.M.U. & Merkley, G.P. & Dos Santos, C.A.C., 2011. "Irrigation evaluation based on performance analysis and water accounting at the Bear River Irrigation Project (U.S.A.)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1349-1363, July.
- Lecina, S. & Playan, E. & Isidoro, D. & Dechmi, F. & Causape, J. & Faci, J.M., 2005. "Irrigation evaluation and simulation at the Irrigation District V of Bardenas (Spain)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 223-245, May.
- Wei, Yongping & Chen, Deli & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian R. & Langford, John, 2009. "Policy incentives for reducing nitrate leaching from intensive agriculture in desert oases of Alxa, Inner Mongolia, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1114-1119, July.
- Stambouli, T. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N., 2014. "Water and energy management in an automated irrigation district," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 66-76.
- Brennan, Donna C., 2002. "Policy interventions to promote the adoption of water saving sprinkler systems: the case of lettuce on the Gnangara Mound," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(3), September.
- Sadeghi, S.-H. & Peters, T. & Shafii, B. & Amini, M.Z. & Stöckle, C., 2017. "Continuous variation of wind drift and evaporation losses under a linear move irrigation system," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 39-54.
- Playan, E. & Salvador, R. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N. & Martinez-Cob, A. & Sanchez, I., 2005. "Day and night wind drift and evaporation losses in sprinkler solid-sets and moving laterals," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 139-159, August.
- Chopart, J.L. & Mezino, M. & Aure, F. & Le Mezo, L. & Mete, M. & Vauclin, M., 2007. "OSIRI: A simple decision-making tool for monitoring irrigation of small farms in heterogeneous environments," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 128-138, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:61:y:2003:i:2:p:93-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.