Improving water management: The irrigation advisory service of Castilla-La Mancha (Spain)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ortega, J. F. & de Juan, J. A. & Tarjuelo, J. M., 2004. "Evaluation of the water cost effect on water resource management:: Application to typical crops in a semiarid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-144, April.
- Fabeiro, C. & Martin de Santa Olalla, F. & de Juan, J. A., 2001. "Yield and size of deficit irrigated potatoes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 255-266, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domínguez, A. & Martínez, R.S. & de Juan, J.A. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M., 2012. "Simulation of maize crop behavior under deficit irrigation using MOPECO model in a semi-arid environment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 42-53.
- Castellanos, M.T. & Cartagena, M.C. & Requejo, M.I. & Arce, A. & Cabello, M.J. & Ribas, F. & Tarquis, A.M., 2016. "Agronomic concepts in water footprint assessment: A case of study in a fertirrigated melon crop under semiarid conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 81-90.
- Alvarez, V. Martinez & Baille, A. & Martinez, J.M. Molina & Gonzalez-Real, M.M., 2006. "Efficiency of shading materials in reducing evaporation from free water surfaces," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 229-239, August.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:206:y:2018:i:c:p:176-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moreno, M.A. & Medina, D. & Ortega, J.F. & Tarjuelo, J.M., 2012. "Optimal design of center pivot systems with water supplied from wells," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 112-121.
- Martinez Alvarez, V. & González-Real, M.M. & Baille, A. & Maestre Valero, J.F. & Gallego Elvira, B., 2008. "Regional assessment of evaporation from agricultural irrigation reservoirs in a semiarid climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(9), pages 1056-1066, September.
- Castellanos, M.T. & Tarquis, A.M. & Ribas, F. & Cabello, M.J. & Arce, A. & Cartagena, M.C., 2013. "Nitrogen fertigation: An integrated agronomic and environmental study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 46-55.
- Tarjuelo, José M. & Rodriguez-Diaz, Juan A. & Abadía, Ricardo & Camacho, Emilio & Rocamora, Carmen & Moreno, Miguel A., 2015. "Efficient water and energy use in irrigation modernization: Lessons from Spanish case studies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 67-77.
- Córcoles, J.I. & de Juan, J.A. & Ortega, J.F. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Moreno, M.A., 2010. "Management evaluation of Water Users Associations using benchmarking techniques," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Fortes, P.S. & Platonov, A.E. & Pereira, L.S., 2005. "GISAREG--A GIS based irrigation scheduling simulation model to support improved water use," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 159-179, August.
- Ignacio Lorite & Margarita García-Vila & María-Ascensión Carmona & Cristina Santos & María-Auxiliadora Soriano, 2012. "Assessment of the Irrigation Advisory Services’ Recommendations and Farmers’ Irrigation Management: A Case Study in Southern Spain," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(8), pages 2397-2419, June.
- Jiménez-Bello, M.A. & Royuela, A. & Manzano, J. & Prats, A. García & Martínez-Alzamora, F., 2015. "Methodology to improve water and energy use by proper irrigation scheduling in pressurised networks," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 91-101.
- Domínguez, A. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Leite, K.N. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & de Juan, J.A. & López-Urrea, R., 2013. "Combination of typical meteorological year with regulated deficit irrigation to improve the profitability of garlic growing in central spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 154-167.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:77:y:2005:i:1-3:p:37-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.