Performance and impacts of managed aquifer recharge interventions for agricultural water security: A framework for evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerr, John, 2002. "Watershed Development, Environmental Services, and Poverty Alleviation in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1387-1400, August.
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Sakthivadivel, R., 2007. "The groundwater recharge movement in India," IWMI Books, Reports H040048, International Water Management Institute.
- Deepesh Machiwal & Madan Jha & P. Singh & S. Mahnot & A. Gupta, 2004. "Planning and Design of Cost-effective Water Harvesting Structures for Efficient Utilization of Scarce Water Resources in Semi-arid Regions of Rajasthan, India," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 18(3), pages 219-235, June.
- Kemper, K. E., 2007. "Instruments and institutions for groundwater management," IWMI Books, Reports H040046, International Water Management Institute.
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 199-209, September.
- Shah, Tushaar & Burke, J. & Villholth, K. & Angelica, M. & Custodio, E. & Daibes, F. & Hoogesteger, J. & Giordano, Mark & Girman, J. & van der Gun, J. & Kendy, E. & Kijne, J. & Llamas, R. & Masiyandim, 2007. "Groundwater: a global assessment of scale and significance," IWMI Books, Reports H040203, International Water Management Institute.
- Palanisami, Kuppannan & Kumar, D. Suresh, 2009. "Impacts of Watershed Development Programmes: Experiences and Evidences from Tamil Nadu," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2009).
- Glendenning, C.J. & Vervoort, R.W., 2010. "Hydrological impacts of rainwater harvesting (RWH) in a case study catchment: The Arvari River, Rajasthan, India. Part 1: Field-scale impacts," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 331-342, December.
- Shah, Tushaar, 2009. "Climatic Change and Groundwater: India\u2019s Opportunities for Mitigation and Adaptation," Conference Papers h042693, International Water Management Institute.
- Glendenning, C.J. & Vervoort, R.W., 2011. "Hydrological impacts of rainwater harvesting (RWH) in a case study catchment: The Arvari River, Rajasthan, India: Part 2. Catchment-scale impacts," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 715-730, February.
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M., 2011. "The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1162-1170, May.
- Glendenning, C.J. & van Ogtrop, F.F. & Mishra, A.K. & Vervoort, R.W., 2012. "Balancing watershed and local scale impacts of rain water harvesting in India—A review," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-13.
- Kumar, M. Dinesh & Patel, A. & Ravindranath, R. & Singh, O. P., 2008. "Chasing a mirage: water harvesting and artificial recharge to solve water problems in natural water-scarce regions," Conference Papers h041892, International Water Management Institute.
- Jetske Bouma & Daan van Soest & Erwin Bulte, 2007. "How sustainable is participatory watershed development in India?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 13-22, January.
More about this item
KeywordsManaged Aquifer Recharge; Impact analysis; Performance evaluation; Groundwater recharge; Framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:159:y:2015:i:c:p:165-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.