Assessment of production risk in grazing models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cacho, O. J. & Finlayson, J. D. & Bywater, A. C., 1995. "A simulation model of grazing sheep: II. Whole farm model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 27-50.
- Finlayson, J. D. & Cacho, O. J. & Bywater, A. C., 1995. "A simulation model of grazing sheep: I. Animal growth and intake," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villalba, D. & Ripoll, G. & Ruiz, R. & Bernués, A., 2010. "Long-term stochastic simulation of mountain beef cattle herds under diverse management strategies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(4), pages 210-220, May.
- Chapman, D.F. & Kenny, S.N. & Beca, D. & Johnson, I.R., 2008. "Pasture and forage crop systems for non-irrigated dairy farms in southern Australia. 1. Physical production and economic performance," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 108-125, June.
- Nasca, J.A. & Feldkamp, C.R. & Arroquy, J.I. & Colombatto, D., 2015. "Efficiency and stability in subtropical beef cattle grazing systems in the northwest of Argentina," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 85-96.
- Mosnier, Claire & Agabriel, Jacques & Lherm, Michel & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2008. "Assessing Economic And Technical Impacts Of Non Expected Weather Events On French Suckler Cow Farms Dynamics: A Dynamic Recursive Farm Model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44257, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ash, Andrew & Hunt, Leigh & McDonald, Cam & Scanlan, Joe & Bell, Lindsay & Cowley, Robyn & Watson, Ian & McIvor, John & MacLeod, Neil, 2015. "Boosting the productivity and profitability of northern Australian beef enterprises: Exploring innovation options using simulation modelling and systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 50-65.
- Purnamasari, Ririn S. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Simmons, Phil, 1999. "Management Strategies For Indonesian Small-Holder Rubber Production In South Sumatra: A Bioeconomic Analysis," Working Papers 12936, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Power, Brendan & Cacho, Oscar J, 2014. "Identifying risk-efficient strategies using stochastic frontier analysis and simulation: An application to irrigated cropping in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 23-32.
- Hutchings, Timothy R. & Nordblom, Thomas L., 2011. "A financial analysis of the effect of the mix of crop and sheep enterprises on the risk profile of dryland farms in south-eastern Australia," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 8(1).
- Behrendt, Karl & Cacho, Oscar & Scott, James M. & Jones, Randall, 2016. "Using seasonal stochastic dynamic programming to identify optimal management decisions that achieve maximum economic sustainable yields from grasslands under climate risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 13-23.
- Fariña, S.R. & Alford, A. & Garcia, S.C. & Fulkerson, W.J., 2013. "An integrated assessment of business risk for pasture-based dairy farm systems intensification," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 10-20.
- Behrendt, Karl & Cacho, Oscar J. & Scott, James M. & Jones, Randall E., 2009. "Bioeconomic analysis of fertiliser input costs on pasture resource management under climatic uncertainty," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47628, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Luo, Qunying & Behrendt, Karl & Bange, Michael, 2017. "Economics and risk of adaptation options in the Australian cotton industry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 46-53.
- Gicheha, M.G. & Edwards, G.R. & Bell, S.T. & Burtt, E.S. & Bywater, A.C., 2014. "Embedded risk management in dryland sheep systems II. Risk analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:60:y:1999:i:2:p:87-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.