Management Strategies For Indonesian Small-Holder Rubber Production In South Sumatra: A Bioeconomic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neher,Philip A., 1990. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311748, December.
- Cacho, O. J. & Bywater, A. C. & Dillon, J. L., 1999. "Assessment of production risk in grazing models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 87-98, May.
- Grist, P. & Menz, Kenneth M. & Thomas, 1998. "Modified BEAM Rubber Agroforestry Models: RRYIELD and RRECON," Technical Reports 113817, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chapman, D.F. & Kenny, S.N. & Beca, D. & Johnson, I.R., 2008. "Pasture and forage crop systems for non-irrigated dairy farms in southern Australia. 1. Physical production and economic performance," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 108-125, June.
- Nasca, J.A. & Feldkamp, C.R. & Arroquy, J.I. & Colombatto, D., 2015. "Efficiency and stability in subtropical beef cattle grazing systems in the northwest of Argentina," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 85-96.
- Catherine C. Langlois, 1993. "Monopoly Price Determination in the Operational Unit Period," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 81-103, September.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Peter Nijkamp, 1998. "Advances in Environmental Economics: Analysis and Modelling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-094/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Elleby & Frank Jensen, 2018. "How Many Instruments Do We Really Need? A First-Best Optimal Solution to Multiple Objectives with Fisheries Regulation," IFRO Working Paper 2018/05, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Jensen, Frank & NÃ¸stbakken, Linda, 2016.
"A corporate-crime perspective on fisheries: liability rules and non-compliance,"
Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 371-392, June.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2015. "A Corporate-Crime Perspective on Fisheries: Liability Rules and Non-Compliance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Pacheco Coelho, 2011. "Hunting Rights and Conservation: The Portuguese Case," International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, vol. 1(4), pages 164-164.
- Lars Gårn Hansen, 2008. "Prices versus Quantities in Fisheries Models: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 708-711.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998.
"Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996. "Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel," NBER Working Papers 5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Jensen, 2001. "Prices versus Quantities for Common Pool Resources," Working Papers 19/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Waweru, Caroline Waithira & Nyikal, Rose & Busienei, John R, 2017. "An Analysis Of Risk Attitudes And Risk Management Strategies Among Dairy Farmers In Murang’A County, Kenya," Dissertations and Theses 271063, University of Nairobi, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Jensen, Frank, 2014.
"The regulation of hunting: A game population based tax on hunters,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 95(3).
- Jens Abildtrup & Franck Jensen, 2014. "The regulation of hunting: A game population based tax on hunters," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 95(3), pages 281-298.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Jensen, Frank, 2014. "The regulation of hunting: A game population based tax on hunters," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(03), pages 281-298, September.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Hansen, Lars Gårn & Jensen, Frank, 2017. "Regulating fisheries under uncertainty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 164-177.
- Piadeh, Farzad & Alavi Moghaddam, Mohamad Reza & Mardan, Saeed, 2014. "Present situation of wastewater treatment in the Iranian industrial estates: Recycle and reuse as a solution for achieving goals of eco-industrial parks," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 172-178.
- Behrendt, Karl & Cacho, Oscar & Scott, James M. & Jones, Randall, 2016. "Using seasonal stochastic dynamic programming to identify optimal management decisions that achieve maximum economic sustainable yields from grasslands under climate risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 13-23.
- Tóth, M. & Lančarič, D. & Piterková, A. & Savov, R., 2014. "Systematic Risk in Agriculture: A Case of Slovakia," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(4), pages 1-9, December.
- Carl-Erik Schulz, 1996. "Trade policy and ecology," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 15-38, July.
- Eric Nævdal, 2022. "Productivity and Management of Renewable Resources: Why More Efficient Fishing Fleets Should Fish Less," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 81(3), pages 409-424, March.
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "A dynamic model of renewable resource harvesting with Bertrand competition," MPRA Paper 8916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uneewp:12936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuneau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuneau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.