The whole-farm benefits of controlled traffic farming: An Australian appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibson, Lauren & Kingwell, Ross & Doole, Graeme, 2008. "The role and value of eastern star clover in managing herbicide-resistant crop weeds: A whole-farm analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 199-207, October.
- David J. Pannell, 2006.
"Flat Earth Economics: The Far-reaching Consequences of Flat Payoff Functions in Economic Decision Making,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(4), pages 553-566.
- David J. Pannell, 2006. "Flat Earth Economics: The Far-reaching Consequences of Flat Payoff Functions in Economic Decision Making," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(4), pages 553-566.
- Knight, Brad & Malcolm, Bill, 2007. "A Whole- Farm Investment Analysis of Some Precision Agriculture Technologies," 2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand 10406, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bathgate, A. & Revell, C. & Kingwell, R., 2009. "Identifying the value of pasture improvement using wholefarm modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 48-57, October.
- Bathgate, Andrew & Pannell, David J., 2002. "Economics of deep-rooted perennials in western Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 117-132, February.
- Kingwell, R., 2002. "Sheep animal welfare in a low rainfall Mediterranean environment: a profitable investment?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 221-240, November.
- O'Connell, Michael & Young, John & Kingwell, Ross, 2006. "The economic value of saltland pastures in a mixed farming system in Western Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 371-389, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finlayson, John & Real, Daniel & Nordblom, Tom & Revell, Clinton & Ewing, Mike & Kingwell, Ross, 2012. "Farm level assessments of a novel drought tolerant forage: Tedera (Bituminaria bituminosa C.H. Stirt var. albomarginata)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 38-47.
More about this item
KeywordsControlled traffic farming Farm modelling Farming systems Profit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:7:p:513-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.