An agronomic, economic and behavioral analysis of N application to cotton and wheat in post-Soviet Uzbekistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pomfret, Richard, 2000.
"Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 269-284, January.
- Richard Pomfret, 1998. "Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Nodir DJANIBEKOV, 2008. "A Micro-Economic Analysis of Farm Restructuring in Khorezm Region, Uzbekistan," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 19-24.
- Byerlee, Derek & Ramzan Akhtar, M. & Hobbs, Peter R., 1987. "Reconciling conflicts in sequential cropping patterns through plant breeding: The example of cotton and wheat in Pakistan's Punjab," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-304.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khasanov, Shavkat & Djanibekov, Nodir, 2015. "Improving Cotton Production and Crop Diversification in Uzbekistan: Tradable Cotton Production Targets," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211841, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aziz Karimov, 2014. "Factors affecting efficiency of cotton producers in rural Khorezm, Uzbekistan: Re-examining the role of knowledge indicators in technical efficiency improvement," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Bhaduri, Anik & Djanibekov, Nodir, 2015. "Adoption of Water-Efficient Technology: Role of Water Price Flexibility, Tenure Uncerntainty and Production Targets in Uzbekistan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211336, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mori-Clement, Yadira & Bhaduri, Anik & Djanibekov, Nodir, 2014. "Food price fluctuations in Uzbekistan: Evidences from local markets in 2002-2010," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183091, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Utkur Djanibekov & Asia Khamzina, 2016.
"Stochastic Economic Assessment of Afforestation on Marginal Land in Irrigated Farming System,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(1), pages 95-117, January.
- Utkur Djanibekov & Asia Khamzina, 2016. "Stochastic Economic Assessment of Afforestation on Marginal Land in Irrigated Farming System," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(1), pages 95-117, January.
- Djanibekov, Nodir & Sommer, Rolf & Djanibekov, Utkur, 2013. "Evaluation of effects of cotton policy changes on land and water use in Uzbekistan: Application of a bio-economic farm model at the level of a water users association," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-13.
- Djanibekov, Nodir & Djanibekov, Utkur & Sommer, Rolf & Petrick, Martin, 2015. "Cooperative agricultural production to exploit individual heterogeneity under a delivery target: The case of cotton in Uzbekistan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsCotton Winter wheat Yield gap analysis N-fertilizer use Economic optimum Uzbekistan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:5:p:411-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.