Improving Cotton Production and Crop Diversification in Uzbekistan: Tradable Cotton Production Targets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kienzler, Kirsten M. & Djanibekov, Nodir & Lamers, John P.A., 2011. "An agronomic, economic and behavioral analysis of N application to cotton and wheat in post-Soviet Uzbekistan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(5), pages 411-418, June.
- Chertovitsky, Aleksandr & Akbarov, Odil & Yakhshilikov, Yorbol, 2007. "Relaxing Control Over The Cropping Structure: The Next Step For Land Reform In Uzbekistan," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7825, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2000.
"Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 269-284, January.
- Richard Pomfret, 1998. "Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- MacDonald, Stephen, 2012. "Economic Policy and Cotton in Uzbekistan," MPRA Paper 70882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inna Rudenko & John P A Lamers & Ulrike Grote, 2009. "Can Uzbek Farmers get More for their Cotton?," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(2), pages 283-296, April.
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015.
"Using Tradable Water Permits in Irrigated Agriculture,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(3), pages 349-370, March.
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2013. "Using tradable water permits in irrigated agriculture," Discussion Paper Series 2013_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Sommer, Rolf & Djanibekov, Nodir & Salaev, Omonbek, 2010. "Optimization of land and resource use at farm-aggregated level in the Aral Sea Basin of Uzbekistan with the integrated model FLEOM – model description and first application," Discussion Papers 92546, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Djanibekov, Nodir & Sommer, Rolf & Djanibekov, Utkur, 2013. "Evaluation of effects of cotton policy changes on land and water use in Uzbekistan: Application of a bio-economic farm model at the level of a water users association," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-05-08 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2016-05-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .