Measuring regional competitiveness in oilseeds production and processing in Nigeria: a spatial equilibrium modelling approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MacKay, D.R. & Toft, H.I., 1978. "An Application of Spatial Equilibrium Analysis to the Transport and Processing of Wholemilk in N.S.W," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(01), April.
- Won W. Koo & Joel T. Golz & Seung R. Yang, 1993. "Competitiveness of the World Durum Wheat and Durum Milling Industries under alternative trade policies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 1-14.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1958. "The Measurement of Capacity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 49, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pearson, Scott R. & Akrasanee, Narongchai & Nelson, Gerald C., 1976. "Comparative Advantage in Rice Production: A Methodological Introduction," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- M. D. Faminow & M. E. Sarhan, 1983. "The Location of Fed Cattle Slaughtering and Processing in the United States: An Application of Mixed Integer Programming," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 31(3), pages 425-436, November.
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "Spatial Equilibrium and Quadratic Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 67-93.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.