Measuring regional competitiveness in oilseeds production and processing in Nigeria: a spatial equilibrium modelling approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pearson, Scott R. & Akrasanee, Narongchai & Nelson, Gerald C., 1976. "Comparative Advantage in Rice Production: A Methodological Introduction," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- MacKay, D.R. & Toft, H.I., 1978. "An Application of Spatial Equilibrium Analysis to the Transport and Processing of Wholemilk in N.S.W," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(01), April.
- Won W. Koo & Joel T. Golz & Seung R. Yang, 1993. "Competitiveness of the World Durum Wheat and Durum Milling Industries under alternative trade policies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 1-14.
- M. D. Faminow & M. E. Sarhan, 1983. "The Location of Fed Cattle Slaughtering and Processing in the United States: An Application of Mixed Integer Programming," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 31(3), pages 425-436, November.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1958. "The Measurement of Capacity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 49, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.