Measuring regional competitiveness in oilseeds production and processing in Nigeria: a spatial equilibrium modelling approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. D. Faminow & M. E. Sarhan, 1983. "The Location of Fed Cattle Slaughtering and Processing in the United States: An Application of Mixed Integer Programming," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 31(3), pages 425-436, November.
- Pearson, Scott R. & Akrasanee, Narongchai & Nelson, Gerald C., 1976. "Comparative Advantage in Rice Production: A Methodological Introduction," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- MacKay, D.R. & Toft, H.I., 1978. "An Application of Spatial Equilibrium Analysis to the Transport and Processing of Wholemilk in N.S.W," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(01), April.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1958. "The Measurement of Capacity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 49, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "Spatial Equilibrium and Quadratic Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 67-93.
- Won W. Koo & Joel T. Golz & Seung R. Yang, 1993. "Competitiveness of the World Durum Wheat and Durum Milling Industries under alternative trade policies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 1-14.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.