Measuring regional competitiveness in oilseeds production and processing in Nigeria: a spatial equilibrium modelling approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. D. Faminow & M. E. Sarhan, 1983. "The Location of Fed Cattle Slaughtering and Processing in the United States: An Application of Mixed Integer Programming," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 31(3), pages 425-436, November.
- Pearson, Scott R. & Akrasanee, Narongchai & Nelson, Gerald C., 1976. "Comparative Advantage in Rice Production: A Methodological Introduction," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- MacKay, D.R. & Toft, H.I., 1978. "An Application of Spatial Equilibrium Analysis to the Transport and Processing of Wholemilk in N.S.W," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(01), April.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1958. "The Measurement of Capacity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 49, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "Spatial Equilibrium and Quadratic Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 67-93.
- Won W. Koo & Joel T. Golz & Seung R. Yang, 1993. "Competitiveness of the World Durum Wheat and Durum Milling Industries under alternative trade policies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 1-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayele Gelan & Amos Omore, 2014. "Beyond Tariffs: The Role of Non-Tariff Barriers in Dairy Trade in the East African Community Free Trade Area," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 32(5), pages 523-543, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.