Value relevance of conservative and non-conservative accounting information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Apostolos Ballas, 1994. "Accounting in Greece," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 107-121.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- repec:bla:joares:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:1-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006.
"Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 967-1012, July.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1331, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Watts, Ross L., 2001. "The relevance of the value-relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 3-75, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:353-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i::p:53-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collins, Daniel W. & Maydew, Edward L. & Weiss, Ira S., 1997. "Changes in the value-relevance of earnings and book values over the past forty years," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-67, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:319-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Sudipta, 1997. "The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-37, December.
- Givoly, Dan & Hayn, Carla, 2000. "The changing time-series properties of earnings, cash flows and accruals: Has financial reporting become more conservative?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 287-320, June.
- Bushman, Robert M. & Piotroski, Joseph D., 2006. "Financial reporting incentives for conservative accounting: The influence of legal and political institutions," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 107-148, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:11:y:2014:i:c:p:138-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen- Alexandra BALTARIU, 2015. "The Current State Of Knowledge In The Value Relevance Research Field," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 13-20, April.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:24:y:2015:i:c:p:72-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Hamed Khan Mohammadi & Forough Heyrani & Nezam Golestani, 2013. "Impact of Conservatism on the Accounting Information Quality and Decision Making of the Shareholders and the Firms Listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 186-197, July.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:29:y:2013:i:1:p:108-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Thijssen, Maximiliaan Willem & Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2016. "Conditional conservatism and value relevance of financial reporting: A study in view of converging accounting standards," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 48-70.
- Lavinia Minodora Takacs, 2012. "The Value Relevance Of Earnings In A Transition Economy: Evidence From Romanian Stock Market," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(14), pages 1-8.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional conservatism Value relevance of accounting earnings Cross-sectional dependence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:44:y:2009:i:3:p:219-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.