Impact of Conservatism on the Accounting Information Quality and Decision Making of the Shareholders and the Firms Listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Ladas, Anestis C. & Negakis, Christos I., 2009. "Value relevance of conservative and non-conservative accounting information," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 219-238, September.
- Basu, Sudipta, 1997. "The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-37, December.
- Givoly, Dan & Hayn, Carla, 2000. "The changing time-series properties of earnings, cash flows and accruals: Has financial reporting become more conservative?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 287-320, June.
- Zhang, Jieying, 2008. "The contracting benefits of accounting conservatism to lenders and borrowers," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 27-54, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:71-82 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConservatism; Relevancy; Reliability; Timeliness; Decision-Making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:3:y:2013:i:3:p:186-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.