The effect of accounting disclosure quality and information asymmetry on the stock market activity ? an applied study on listed companies in the Egyptian stock market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramos, Sofia B. & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2008.
"Stock exchange competition in a simple model of capital market equilibrium,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 284-307, August.
- Sofia B. RAMOS & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2003. "Stock Exchange Competition in a Simple Model of Capital Market Equilibrium," FAME Research Paper Series rp109, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Yang Sun & Huu Nhan Duong & Harminder Singh, 2014. "Information Asymmetry, Trade Size, and the Dynamic Volume-Return Relation: Evidence from the Australian Securities Exchange," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 539-564, August.
- Bogdan DIMA & Ioan CUZMAN & Stefana DIMA (CRISTEA) & Otilia SARAMAT, 2013. "Effects of Financial and Non-Financial Information Disclosure on Prices’ Mechanisms for Emergent Markets: The Case of Bucharest Stock Exchange," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 76-100, March.
- Shingo Goto & Masahiro Watanabe & Yan Xu, 2009. "Strategic Disclosure and Stock Returns: Theory and Evidence from US Cross-Listing," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 1585-1620, April.
- Max Leandro Ferreira Tavares & Claudio Henrique da Silveira Barbedo & Gustavo Silva Araujo, 2014. "The Influence of information asymmetry on the return and volatility of value and growth stock portfolios," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 11(1), pages 111-129, January.
- Allen Ferrell, 2007. "Mandatory Disclosure and Stock Returns: Evidence from the Over-the-Counter Market," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 213-251, June.
- Alex Frino & Riccardo Palumbo & Francesco Capalbo & Dionigi Gerace & Vito Mollica, 2013. "Information Disclosure and Stock Liquidity: Evidence from Borsa Italiana," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(4), pages 423-440, December.
- Mohammad Hamed Khan Mohammadi & Forough Heyrani & Nezam Golestani, 2013. "Impact of Conservatism on the Accounting Information Quality and Decision Making of the Shareholders and the Firms Listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 186-197, July.
- Hwei Cheng Wang & Hsain-Jane Chang, 2008. "The Association Between Accounting Information Disclosure And Stock Price," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 2(2), pages 1-10.
- K. Stephen Haggard & Xiumin Martin & Raynolde Pereira, 2008. "Does Voluntary Disclosure Improve Stock Price Informativeness?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 747-768, December.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting disclosure quality;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-09-26 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ARA-2015-09-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2015-09-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:2704127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.