Does Voluntary Disclosure Improve Stock Price Informativeness?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Mingyan Cheung & Li Jiang, 2016. "Does free cash flow problem contribute to excess stock return synchronicity?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 123-140, January.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Derouiche, Imen & Lasfer, Meziane, 2015.
"Geographic location, excess control rights, and cash holdings,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 24-37.
- Sabri Boubaker & Imen Derouiche & Meziane Lasfer, 2014. "Geographic Location, Excess Control Rights and Cash Holdings," Post-Print hal-01158100, HAL.
- Yi Dong & Chenkai Ni, 2014. "Does Limited Attention Constrain Investors’ Acquisition of Firm-specific Information?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1361-1392, November.
- Xing, Xuejing & Anderson, Randy, 2011. "Stock price synchronicity and public firm-specificinformation," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 259-276, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:2006-:d:152421 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bec:imsber:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:213-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boubaker, Sabri & Mansali, Hatem & Rjiba, Hatem, 2014.
"Large controlling shareholders and stock price synchronicity,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 80-96.
- Sabri Boubaker & Hatem Mansali & Hatem Rjiba, 2014. "Large Controlling Shareholders and Stock Price Synchronicity," Post-Print hal-01155467, HAL.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:122-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Alshwer, Abdullah A., 2016. "Does stock price informativeness affect labor investment efficiency?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 249-271.
- Brigida, Matthew & Madura, Jeff, 2012. "Sources of target stock price run-up prior to acquisitions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 185-198.
- William Cheung & Li Jiang, 2016. "Does free cash flow problem contribute to excess stock return synchronicity?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 123-140, January.
- González, Maximiliano & Garay, Urbi, 2010. "Internet-Based Corporate Disclosure and Market Value: Evidence from Latin America," Galeras. Working Papers Series 028, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Hesham Abdelghany, 2015. "The effect of accounting disclosure quality and information asymmetry on the stock market activity ? an applied study on listed companies in the Egyptian stock market," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704127, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Garay, Urbi & González, Maximiliano & Guzmán, Alexander & Trujillo, María Andrea, 2013. "Internet-based corporate disclosure and market value: Evidence from Latin America," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 150-168.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:29:y:2017:i:c:p:81-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blau, Benjamin M. & Brough, Tyler J. & Griffith, Todd G., 2017. "Bank opacity and the efficiency of stock prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 32-47.
- Bai, Xuelian & Hu, Nan & Liu, Ling & Zhu, Lu, 2017. "Credit derivatives and stock return synchronicity," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 79-90.
- Jiang, Li & Kim, Jeong-Bon & Pang, Lei, 2013. "Insiders’ incentives for asymmetric disclosure and firm-specific information flows," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3562-3576.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:31:y:2015:i:1:p:68-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- An, Heng & Zhang, Ting, 2013. "Stock price synchronicity, crash risk, and institutional investors," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:37:y:2008:i:4:p:747-768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.