Accounting in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karampinis, Nikolaos I. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L., 2011. "Mandating IFRS in an Unfavorable Environment: The Greek Experience," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 304-332, September.
- Dimitrios V. KOUSENIDIS & Anestis C. LADAS & Christos I. NEGAKIS, 2010. "Value Relevance of Accounting Information in the Pre- and Post-IFRS Accounting Periods," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 143-152.
- Ch. Spathis & M. Doumpos & C. Zopounidis, 2002. "Detecting falsified financial statements: a comparative study using multicriteria analysis and multivariate statistical techniques," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 509-535.
- Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Ladas, Anestis C. & Negakis, Christos I., 2009. "Value relevance of conservative and non-conservative accounting information," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 219-238, September.
- Dimitrios Kousenidis & Christos Negakis & Iordanis Floropoulos, 2000. "Size and book-to-market factors in the relationship between average stock returns and average book returns: some evidence from an emerging market," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 225-243.
- Papadamou, Stephanos & Tzivinikos, Trifon, 2013. "The risk relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards: Evidence from Greek banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 43-54.
- Ioannis Tsalavoutas & Lisa Evans, 2010. "Transition to IFRS in Greece: financial statement effects and auditor size," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(8), pages 814-842, September.
- Constantinos V. Caramanis, 1997. "The enigma of the Greek auditing profession: some preliminary results concerning the impact of liberalization on auditor behaviour," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 85-108, May.
- Apostolos Ballas & Dimosthenis Hevas & David Neal, 1998. "The State of Accounting and the State of the State," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 2(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Apostolos Ballas, 1999. "Privatizing the statutory auditing services in Greece," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 349-373.
- Apostolos A. Ballas & Despina Skoutela & Christos A. Tzovas, 2010. "The relevance of IFRS to an emerging market: evidence from Greece," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 931-948, September.
- Karampinis N. & Hevas D., 2009. "The Effect of the Mandatory Application of IFRS on the Value Relevance of Accounting Data: Some Evidence from Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 73-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:3:y:1994:i:1:p:107-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.