The enigma of the Greek auditing profession: some preliminary results concerning the impact of liberalization on auditor behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Margerison & Peter Moizer, 1996. "Auditor licensing in the European Union: a comparative study based on cultural differences," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 29-56.
- Apostolos Ballas, 1994. "Accounting in Greece," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 107-121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:40-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Antonia Garcia Benau & Emiliano Ruiz Barbadillo & Christopher Humphrey & Walid Al Husaini, 1999. "Success in failure? Reflections on the changing Spanish audit environment," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 701-730.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:139-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:1:p:71-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Citron & Gikas Manalis, 2001. "The international firms as new entrants to the statutory audit market: an empirical analysis of auditor selection in Greece, 1993 to 1997," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 439-459.
- Apostolos Ballas, 1999. "Privatizing the statutory auditing services in Greece," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 349-373.
- Caramanis, Constantinos V., 2002. "The interplay between professional groups, the state and supranational agents: Pax Americana in the age of 'globalisation'," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 379-408.
- De Beelde, Ignace, 2002. "Creating a profession 'out of nothing'? The case of the Belgian auditing profession," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 447-470.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:6:y:1997:i:1:p:85-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .