Implications of Web assurance services on e-commerce
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilio Boulianne & Charles H. Cho, 2009. "The Rise And Fall Of Webtrust," Post-Print halshs-00459412, HAL.
- Orthodoxia Kyriacou & Jatin Pancholi & Angathevar Baskaran, 2010. "(Re)presentation of women in Indian accountancy bodies' web sites," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 329-352, August.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:10:y:2009:i:4:p:229-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Greenberg & Wei Li & Bernard Wong-On-Wing, 2012. "The effect of trust in system reliability on the intention to adopt online accounting systems," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 363-376, October.
More about this item
KeywordsWeb assurance services; AICPA Trust Services; E-commerce; Accounting information systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accfor:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:46-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/accounting-forum .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.