(Re)presentation of women in Indian accountancy bodies' web sites
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:8:p:1296-1320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary Canning & Brendan O'Dwyer, 2001. "Professional accounting bodies' disciplinary procedures: accountable, transparent and in the public interest?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 725-749.
- Haynes, Kathryn, 2008. "(Re)figuring accounting and maternal bodies: The gendered embodiment of accounting professionals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 328-348.
- Aerts, Walter & Cormier, Denis, 2009. "Media legitimacy and corporate environmental communication," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Kathryn Haynes, 2008. "Moving the gender agenda or stirring chicken's entrails?: Where next for feminist methodologies in accounting?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 539-555, May.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:16-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomkins, Cyril & Groves, Roger, 1983. "The everyday accountant and researching his reality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 361-374, October.
- Tomkins, Cyril & Groves, Roger, 1983. ""The everyday accountant and researching his reality": Further thoughts," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 407-415, October.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:46-61 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting; Gender; Accountancy; Worldwide web; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:qrampp:v:7:y:2010:i:3:p:329-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.