The "China effect" on commodity prices and Latin American export earnings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calista Cheung & Sylvie Morin, 2007. "The Impact of Emerging Asia on Commodity Prices," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(2), pages 181-224, July-Dece.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Varangis, Panayotis N, 1990. "The Impact of the International Coffee Agreement on Producing Company," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(2), pages 157-173, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibault Fally & James Sayre, 2018.
"Commodity Trade Matters,"
2018 Meeting Papers
172, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fally, Thibault & Sayre, James E., 2018. "Commodity Trade Matters," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9121v3rt, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Thibault Fally & James Sayre, 2018. "Commodity Trade Matters," NBER Working Papers 24965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fally, Thibault & Sayre, James, 2018. "Commodity Trade Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 13132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bde:journl:y:2019:i:6:d:aa:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPRODUCTOS BASICOS; COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL; OFERTA Y DEMANDA; PRECIOS DE PRODUCTOS BASICOS; EXPORTACIONES; INGRESOS POR EXPORTACIONES; DATOS ESTADISTICOS; COMMODITIES; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; SUPPLY AND DEMAND; COMMODITY PRICES; EXPORTS; EXPORT EARNINGS; STATISTICAL DATA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:11471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.