Coal Consumption and Economic Growth in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozturk, Ilhan, 2010. "A literature survey on energy-growth nexus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 340-349, January.
- A. Hatemi-J, 2003. "A new method to choose optimal lag order in stable and unstable VAR models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 135-137.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2010. "The causal dynamics between coal consumption and growth: Evidence from emerging market economies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1972-1977, June.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2010. "Coal consumption and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1353-1359, March.
- Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K., 2012. "Coal consumption and economic growth in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 438-443.
- Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur, 2004. "Disaggregate energy consumption, employment and income in Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 335-344, May.
- Jinke, Li & Hualing, Song & Dianming, Geng, 2008. "Causality relationship between coal consumption and GDP: Difference of major OECD and non-OECD countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(6), pages 421-429, June.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2006. "Causal relationship between coal consumption and economic growth in Korea," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(11), pages 1181-1189, November.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2012. "Asymmetric causality tests with an application," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 447-456, August.
- Ziramba, Emmanuel, 2009. "Disaggregate energy consumption and industrial production in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2214-2220, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huanying Cui, 2016. "China’s Economic Growth and Energy Consumption," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 349-355.
- Irwandi Irwandi, 2018. "The Relationship between Coal Consumption and Economic Growth in Indonesia," European Journal of Engineering and Formal Sciences Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 2, EJEF Janu.
- Rohin Anhal, 2013. "Causality between GDP, Energy and Coal Consumption in India, 1970-2011: A Non-parametric Bootstrap Approach," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 434-446.
- Dakpogan, Arnaud & Smit, Eon, 2018. "Effect of negative shocks to electricity consumption on negative shocks to economic growth in Benin," MPRA Paper 89539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabab Mudakkar, Syeda & Zaman, Khalid & Shakir, Huma & Arif, Mariam & Naseem, Imran & Naz, Lubna, 2013. "Determinants of energy consumption function in SAARC countries: Balancing the odds," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 566-574.
- Emmanuel Anoruo, 2017. "Coal Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus: Evidence from Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality Test," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 64(3), pages 255-271, June.
- Dakpogan, Arnaud & Smit, Eon, 2018. "The effect of electricity losses on GDP in Benin," MPRA Paper 89545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai Ioan & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2013. "The influence of the international oil prices on the real effective exchange rate in Romania in a wavelet transform framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 714-733.
- Taeyoung Jin & Jinsoo Kim, 2018. "Coal Consumption and Economic Growth: Panel Cointegration and Causality Evidence from OECD and Non-OECD Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Bhattacharya, Sankar, 2015. "The role of technology on the dynamics of coal consumption–economic growth: New evidence from China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 686-695.
- Ahmad, Ashfaq & Zhao, Yuhuan & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Bano, Sadia & Zhang, Zhonghua & Wang, Song & Liu, Ya, 2016. "Carbon emissions, energy consumption and economic growth: An aggregate and disaggregate analysis of the Indian economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 131-143.
- Ali Acaravci & Sinan Erdogan & Guray Akalin, 2015. "The Electricity Consumption, Real Income, Trade Openness and Foreign Direct Investment: The Empirical Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1050-1057.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Farhani, Sahbi & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2013.
"Coal Consumption, Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions in China and India,"
50618, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2013.
- Sahbi Farhani & Muhammad Shahbaz & Ilhan Ozturk, 2014. "Coal Consumption, Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions in China and India," Working Papers 2014-225, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Bhattacharya, Sankar, 2017. "The regulated coal sector and CO2 emissions in Indian growth process: Empirical evidence over half a century and policy suggestions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 667-678.
- Bilgili, Faik & Koçak, Emrah & Bulut, Ümit & Sualp, M. Nedim, 2016. "How did the US economy react to shale gas production revolution? An advanced time series approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 963-977.
- Ismail Aliyu Danmaraya & Sallahuddin Hassan, 2016. "Electricity Consumption and Manufacturing Sector Productivity in Nigeria: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag-bounds Testing Approach," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 195-201.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; coal consumption; asymmetric causality; Turkey;
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2013-02-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.