Kayseri Üniversitesi Uygulamalı Bilimler Fakültesi (Kayseri University Faculty of Applied Sciences)http://ubf.kayseri.edu.tr
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alper, Aslan & Oguz, Ocal, 2016. "The role of renewable energy consumption in economic growth: Evidence from asymmetric causality," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 953-959.
- Ocal, Oguz & Aslan, Alper, 2013. "Renewable energy consumption–economic growth nexus in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 494-499.
- Oguz Ocal & Ilhan Ozturk & Alper Aslan, 2013. "Coal Consumption and Economic Growth in Turkey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 193-198.
- Oguz OCAL, 2013. "Purchasing Power Parity in the Case of Romania: Evidence from Structural Breaks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 973-976.
- Kum, Hakan & Ocal, Oguz & Aslan, Alper, 2012. "The relationship among natural gas energy consumption, capital and economic growth: Bootstrap-corrected causality tests from G-7 countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2361-2365.
- Alper Aslan & Kemal Koksal & Oguz Ocal, 2011. "Competitive Environment Hypothesis in Turkish Banking System," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 74-77, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oguz Ocal
(Oğuz ÖCAL) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.