Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Matthaios D., 2008.
"Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-136, April.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Matthaios, 2005. "Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability," MPRA Paper 32026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2005. "Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Bank Profitability," Working Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2000.
"A Theory of Bank Capital,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2431-2465, December.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "A Theory of Bank Capital," CRSP working papers 363, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1999. "A Theory of Bank Capital," NBER Working Papers 7431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentina Flamini & Liliana B Schumacher & Calvin A McDonald, 2009. "The Determinants of Commercial Bank Profitability in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 09/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Caruntu, Genu Alexandru & Romanescu, Marcel Laurentiu, 2008. "The Assessment of Banking Performances- Indicators of Performance in Bank Area," MPRA Paper 11600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad AZAM & Sana SIDDIQUI, 2012. "Domestic and Foreign Banks’ Profitability:Differences and Their Determinants," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 33-40.
- Sehrish Gul & Faiza Irshad & Khalid Zaman, 2011. "Factors Affecting Bank Profitability in Pakistan," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(39), pages 61-87, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:207-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Munene Muiruri & Florence S. Memba & Agnes Njeru, 2015. "Moderating Effects of Bank Ownership on the Relationship between Securitization Uptake and Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 1(2), pages 24-43, June.
- Mehmed GaniÄ‡ & BETÃœL IsmiÄ‡ & Ognjen RiÄ‘iÄ‡, 2015. "What drives the profitability of the banking sector? An Empirical evidence from Bosnia &Herzegovina," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(55), pages 39-56, March.
- Moses Ochieng Gweyi & John Karanja, 2014. "Effect of Financial Leverage on Financial Performance of Deposit Taking Savings and Credit Co-operative in Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 176-184, April.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohd Amin, Nurlida, 2017. "The Relationship Between Risk and Performance in Bank," MPRA Paper 78334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Kofi Boadi & Eric Kofi Boadi & Yao Li & Victor Curtis Lartey & Victor Curtis Lartey, 2016. "Role of Bank Specific, Macroeconomic and Risk Determinants of Banks Profitability: Empirical Evidence from Ghana’s Rural Banking Industry," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, pages 813-823.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:21-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:60-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:131-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozili, Peterson, K, 2016. "Bank Profitability and Capital Regulation: Evidence from Listed and non-Listed Banks in Africa," MPRA Paper 75856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:1317-1325 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:2a:p:592-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0261-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teodor HADA & Nicoleta BARBUTA-MISU & Teodora Maria AVRAM, 2016. "Financial CEMATT Method: a New Approach for Performance Assessment using Accounting Information," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 10-17.
- Gyanendra Prasad Paudel & Suvash Khanal, 2016. "Determinants of Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) in Nepalese Cooperative Societies," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205910, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- El Mehdi Ferrouhi, 2014. "Moroccan Banks Analysis Using CAMEL Model," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, pages 622-627.
- repec:brc:brccej:v:2:y:2017:i:4:p:69-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Bilal Shah & Muhammad Kashif Mughal & Ahmad Waleed, 2015. "Financial Comparison of Commercial Banks," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(11), pages 159-174, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Performance; Bank Specific Factors; Macroeconomic Variables;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2013-01-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.