Factors Affecting Bank Profitability in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1999.
"Determinants of Commercial Bank Interest Margins and Profitability: Some International Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 379-408, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1998. "Determinants of commercial bank interest margins and profitability : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1900, The World Bank.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Matthaios D., 2008.
"Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-136, April.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Matthaios, 2005. "Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability," MPRA Paper 32026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2005. "Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Bank Profitability," Working Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Molyneux, Philip & Thornton, John, 1992. "Determinants of European bank profitability: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1173-1178, December.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2000. "Financial structure and bank profitability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2430, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Aymen Ben Moussa, 2015. "The Determinants of Bank Liquidity: Case of Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 249-259.
- Sapto Jumono & Noer Azam Achsani & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Muhammad Fidaus, 2016. "The Effect of Loan Market Concentration on Banking Rentability: A Study of Indonesian Commercial Banking, Dynamics Panel Data Regression Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 207-213.
- Brooke Alexandra Maeda, 2015. "Flight to Liquidity on the Tokyo Stock Exchange during the 2008 Share Market Crashes," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 790-801.
- Majid Karimzadeh & S. Jawed Akhtar & Behzad Karimzadeh, 2013. "Determinants of Profitability of Banking Sector in India," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(2), pages 211-219, October.
- Vincent Okoth Ongore & Gemechu Berhanu Kusa, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 237-252.
- Lavinia Mihaela GUŢU, 2015. "Microeconomic Factors Affecting Banks’ Financial Performance: The Case Of Romania," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 39-44, April.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:1317-1325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siudek, Tomasz & Drabarczyk, Katarzyna, 2015. "Wzrost i rozwój gospodarczy a efektywność finansowa banków komercyjnych w krajach Unii Europejskiej," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 15(30).
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain & Khan, Sajjad, 2017. "Factors Effecting Commercial Banks Profitability in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 82016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Songül KAKÝLLÝ ACARAVCI & Ahmet Ertugrul ÇALIM, 2013. "Turkish Banking Sector’s Profitability Factors," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 27-41.
- Asikhia Olalekan & Sokefun Adeyinka, 2013. "Capital Adequacy And Banks’ Profitability Of Deposit Taking: An Empirical From Nigeria," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 13(4), pages 32-41, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Institutions; Banks; Profitability; Return on Assets; Correlation; Pooled OLS; Pakistan.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:14:y:2011:i:39:p:61-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.