Factors Affecting Bank Profitability in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1999.
"Determinants of Commercial Bank Interest Margins and Profitability: Some International Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 379-408, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1998. "Determinants of commercial bank interest margins and profitability : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1900, The World Bank.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Matthaios D., 2008.
"Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-136, April.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Matthaios, 2005. "Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability," MPRA Paper 32026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2005. "Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Bank Profitability," Working Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Molyneux, Philip & Thornton, John, 1992. "Determinants of European bank profitability: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1173-1178, December.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2000. "Financial structure and bank profitability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2430, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Aymen Ben Moussa, 2015. "The Determinants of Bank Liquidity: Case of Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 249-259.
- repec:bec:imsber:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:27-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sapto Jumono & Noer Azam Achsani & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Muhammad Fidaus, 2016. "The Effect of Loan Market Concentration on Banking Rentability: A Study of Indonesian Commercial Banking, Dynamics Panel Data Regression Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 207-213.
- Brooke Alexandra Maeda, 2015. "Flight to Liquidity on the Tokyo Stock Exchange during the 2008 Share Market Crashes," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 790-801.
- Abugamea, Gaber, 2018. "Determinants of Banking Sector Profitability: Empirical Evidence from Palestine," MPRA Paper 89772, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Majid Karimzadeh & S. Jawed Akhtar & Behzad Karimzadeh, 2013. "Determinants of Profitability of Banking Sector in India," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(2), pages 211-219, October.
- Vincent Okoth Ongore & Gemechu Berhanu Kusa, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 237-252.
- Lavinia Mihaela GUŢU, 2015. "Microeconomic Factors Affecting Banks’ Financial Performance: The Case Of Romania," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 39-44, April.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:135:y:2018:i:c:p:199-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:1317-1325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siudek, Tomasz & Drabarczyk, Katarzyna, 2015. "Wzrost i rozwój gospodarczy a efektywność finansowa banków komercyjnych w krajach Unii Europejskiej," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 15(30), pages 1-12, June.
- repec:mth:ifb888:v:3:y:2016:i:2:p:89-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain & Khan, Sajjad, 2017. "Factors Effecting Commercial Banks Profitability in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 82016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oap:ijaefa:2018:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:joitmc:v:4:y:2018:i:4:p:43-:d:171350 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:1175-1184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Songül KAKÝLLÝ ACARAVCI & Ahmet Ertugrul ÇALIM, 2013. "Turkish Banking Sector’s Profitability Factors," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 27-41.
- Asikhia Olalekan & Sokefun Adeyinka, 2013. "Capital Adequacy And Banks’ Profitability Of Deposit Taking: An Empirical From Nigeria," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 13(4), pages 32-41, October.
- repec:dat:earchi:y:2018:i:4:p:60-78 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Institutions; Banks; Profitability; Return on Assets; Correlation; Pooled OLS; Pakistan.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:14:y:2011:i:39:p:61-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .