COMSATS Institute of Information Technologyhttp://www.ciit-atd.edu.pk/
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sehrish Gul & Faiza Irshad & Khalid Zaman, 2011.
"Factors Affecting Bank Profitability in Pakistan,"
Romanian Economic Journal,
Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(39), pages 61-87, March.
- Mohamed Aymen Ben Moussa, 2015. "The Determinants of Bank Liquidity: Case of Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 249-259.
- Sapto Jumono & Noer Azam Achsani & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Muhammad Fidaus, 2016. "The Effect of Loan Market Concentration on Banking Rentability: A Study of Indonesian Commercial Banking, Dynamics Panel Data Regression Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 207-213.
- Majid Karimzadeh & S. Jawed Akhtar & Behzad Karimzadeh, 2013. "Determinants of Profitability of Banking Sector in India," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(2), pages 211-219, October.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain & Khan, Sajjad, 2017. "Factors Effecting Commercial Banks Profitability in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 82016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afzal Ahmed & Raja Rehan & Imran Umer Chhapra & Saima Supro, 2018. "Interest Rate and Financial Performance of Banks in Pakistan," International Journal of Applied Economics, Finance and Accounting, Online Academic Press, vol. 2(1), pages 1-7.
- Sutrisno & Agus Widarjono, 2018. "Maqasid Sharia Index, Banking Risk and Performance Cases in Indonesian Islamic Banks," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(9), pages 1175-1184, September.
- Songül KAKÝLLÝ ACARAVCI & Ahmet Ertugrul ÇALIM, 2013. "Turkish Banking Sector’s Profitability Factors," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 27-41.
- Asikhia Olalekan & Sokefun Adeyinka, 2013. "Capital Adequacy And Banks’ Profitability Of Deposit Taking: An Empirical From Nigeria," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 13(4), pages 32-41, October.
- Daniel Nikolaev, 2018. "The Impact Of Commercial Banks On Convergence In The European Union," Economic Archive, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria, issue 4 Year 20, pages 60-78.
- Muhammad Mahmood Shah Khan & Farrukh Ijaz & Ejaz Aslam, 2014. "Determinants of Profitability of Islamic Banking Industry: An Evidence from Pakistan," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 6(2), pages 27-46, October.
- Brooke Alexandra Maeda, 2015. "Flight to Liquidity on the Tokyo Stock Exchange during the 2008 Share Market Crashes," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 790-801.
- Abugamea, Gaber, 2018. "Determinants of Banking Sector Profitability: Empirical Evidence from Palestine," MPRA Paper 89772, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Vincent Okoth Ongore & Gemechu Berhanu Kusa, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 237-252.
- Lavinia Mihaela GUŢU, 2015. "Microeconomic Factors Affecting Banks’ Financial Performance: The Case Of Romania," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 39-44, April.
- Yao, Meifang & Di, He & Zheng, Xianrong & Xu, Xiaobo, 2018. "Impact of payment technology innovations on the traditional financial industry: A focus on China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 199-207.
- Sutrisno, 2017. "Risk Management and Performance Empirical Study of Islamic Rural Banking in Indonesia," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(12), pages 1317-1325, December.
- Siudek, Tomasz & Drabarczyk, Katarzyna, 2015. "Wzrost i rozwój gospodarczy a efektywność finansowa banków komercyjnych w krajach Unii Europejskiej," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 15(30), pages 1-12, June.
- Ibrahim Nandom Yakubu, 2016. "Bank-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Commercial Banks Profitability in Ghana," International Finance and Banking, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 89-99, December.
- Saidi Atanda Mustapha, 2018. "E-Payment Technology Effect on Bank Performance in Emerging Economies–Evidence from Nigeria," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-14, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sehrish Gul should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.