The Assessment of Banking Performances- Indicators of Performance in Bank Area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea POPOVICI & Dragos TURLIUC, 2015. "The Performance Of Global Banks In Their Cross-Border Activity," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 473-478, April.
- Pamuji Gesang Raharjo & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Adler Hayman Manurung & Tubagus N.A. Maulana, 2014. "The Determinant of Commercial Banks’ Interest Margin in Indonesia: An Analysis of Fixed Effect Panel Regression," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 295-308.
- Vincent Okoth Ongore & Gemechu Berhanu Kusa, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 237-252.
More about this item
Keywordsprofitability; assets; balance; rentability;
- P47 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .