The Assessment of Banking Performances- Indicators of Performance in Bank Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. H. Coase, 1972. "Industrial Organization: A Proposal for Research," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 3, Policy Issues and Research Opportunities in Industrial Organization, pages 59-73 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramón A. Castillo Ponce, 2007. "Entre familia y amigos: la elección de la estructura de propiedad corporativa," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 22(1), pages 3-18.
- Thomsen, Steen & Pedersen, Torben, 1998. "Industry and ownership structure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 385-402, December.
- Siegel, Jordan, 2005. "Can foreign firms bond themselves effectively by renting U.S. securities laws?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 319-359, February.
- Hoshino, Taeko, 2004. "Family Business in Mexico: Responses to Human Resource Limitations and Management Succession," IDE Discussion Papers 12, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea POPOVICI & Dragos TURLIUC, 2015. "The Performance Of Global Banks In Their Cross-Border Activity," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 473-478, April.
- Pamuji Gesang Raharjo & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Adler Hayman Manurung & Tubagus N.A. Maulana, 2014. "The Determinant of Commercial Banks’ Interest Margin in Indonesia: An Analysis of Fixed Effect Panel Regression," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 295-308.
- Vincent Okoth Ongore & Gemechu Berhanu Kusa, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 237-252.
More about this item
Keywordsprofitability; assets; balance; rentability;
- P47 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .