Simple Estimation of a Duration Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2010.
"Testing for unobserved heterogeneity in exponential and Weibull duration models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 458-480, August.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2009. "Testing for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Exponential and Weibull Duration Models," Discussion Paper Series 0912, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Guido Imbens & Lisa Lynch, 2006.
"Re-employment probabilities over the business cycle,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 5(2), pages 111-134, August.
- Guido W. Imbens & Lisa M. Lynch, 1993. "Re-Employment Probabilities over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lynch, Lisa M., 2006. "Re-Employment Probabilities over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 2167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bijwaard Govert E. & Ridder Geert & Woutersen Tiemen, 2013.
"A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semiparametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Bijwaard, Govert & Ridder, Geert, 2009. "A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semi-Parametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder & Tiemen Woutersen, 2012. "A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semiparametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012035, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher R. Taber, 1994. "Econometric Mixture Models and More General Models for Unobservables in Duration Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiemen Woutersen & Jerry Hausman, 2005.
"Estimating a Semi-Parametric Duration Model without Specifying Heterogeneity,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
525, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jerry Hausman & Tiemen M. Woutersen, 2005. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Woutersen, Tiemen, 2014. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 114-131.
- Gerhard, Frank & Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2002. "Volatility estimation on the basis of price intensities," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 57-89, January.
- Bo E. Honoré & Aureo de Paula, 2009. ""Interdependent Durations" Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Feb 2008.
- Lee, Sokbae, 2008.
"Estimating Panel Data Duration Models With Censored Data,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(05), pages 1254-1276, October.
- Sokbae (Simon) Lee, 2003. "Estimating panel data duration models with censored data," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bo E. Honor & Áureo De Paula, 2010. "Interdependent Durations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(3), pages 1138-1163.
- Ayala, Luis & Rodriguez, Magdalena, 2007. "Barriers to employment and welfare dynamics: Evidence from Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 237-257.
- Nikolaus Hautsch, 1999. "Analyzing the Time between Trades with a Gamma Compounded Hazard Model. An Application to LIFFE Bund Future Transactions," Finance 9904002, EconWPA.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Kenneth Y. Chay & Dean Hyslop, 2004. "True State Dependence In Monthly Welfare Participation:A Nonexperimental Analysis," Working Papers 533, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bo E. Honore & Aureo de Paula, 2007. "Interdependent Durations, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Nov 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:58:y:1990:i:2:p:453-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.