Financial and environmental performances in the banking industry: A non-linear approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Earnhart, Dietrich & Lizal, Lubomir, 2006. "Effects of ownership and financial performance on corporate environmental performance," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 111-129, March.
- Nollet, Joscha & Filis, George & Mitrokostas, Evangelos, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: A non-linear and disaggregated approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 400-407.
- Clarkson, Peter M. & Li, Yue & Richardson, Gordon D. & Vasvari, Florin P., 2011. "Does it really pay to be green? Determinants and consequences of proactive environmental strategies," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 122-144, March.
- Satoshi Tobe, 2017. "Domestic Credit Growth, International Capital Inflows, and Risk Perception in Global Markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 631-636.
- Misani, Nicola & Pogutz, Stefano, 2015.
"Unraveling the effects of environmental outcomes and processes on financial performance: A non-linear approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 150-160.
- Misani, Nicola & Pogutz, Stefano, 2014. "Unraveling the effects of environmental outcomes and processes on financial performance: A non-linear approach," MPRA Paper 60359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Hassel & Henrik Nilsson & Siv Nyquist, 2005. "The value relevance of environmental performance," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 41-61.
- Philipp Schreck, 2011. "Reviewing the Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: New Evidence and Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 167-188, October.
- Nicole Darnall & Irene Henriques & Perry Sadorsky, 2010. "Adopting Proactive Environmental Strategy: The Influence of Stakeholders and Firm Size," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1072-1094, September.
- Chen, Ester & Gavious, Ilanit, 2015. "Does CSR have different value implications for different shareholders?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 29-35.
- Lioui, Abraham & Sharma, Zenu, 2012. "Environmental corporate social responsibility and financial performance: Disentangling direct and indirect effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 100-111.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental corporate social responsibility; corporate financial performance; curvilinear CFPâ€“CEP relationship; banks;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.