Wage Rigidity or Fiscal Redistribution: The credibility Issue
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne, 2009.
"On the optimality of a minimum wage: New insights from optimal tax theory,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 464-481, April.
- Mathis Hungerbühler & Etienne Lehmann, 2007. "On the Optimality of a Minimum Wage : New Insights from Optimal Tax Theory"," Working Papers 2007-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne, 2007. "On the Optimality of a Minimum Wage: New Insights from Optimal Tax Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 2957, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Inequality; Wage Rigidity; Credibility; Time Inconsistency;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.