Information Aggregation Under Strategic Delay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 1994.
"Business as Usual, Market Crashes, and Wisdom after the Fact,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 548-565, June.
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1992. "Business as Usual, Market Crashes, and Wisdom after the Fact," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1594, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, July.
- Nancy L. Stokey, 1979. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 355-371.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoyagi, Masaki & Bhalla, Manaswini & Gunay, Hikmet, 2016.
"Social learning and delay in a dynamic model of price competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 565-600.
- Masaki Aoyagi & Manaswini Bhalla & Hikmet Gunay, 2014. "Social Learning and Delay in a Dynamic Model of Price Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0909, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hikmet Gunay, 2014. "Waiting for Signaling Quality," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 364-386, October.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal price discrimination;
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08l00007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.