Tax Evasion and Dynamic Inefficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- María-José Gutiérrez, 2008.
"Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 563-594, August.
- María José Gutiérrez, 2004. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Andrew B. Abel & N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1989.
"Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 1-19.
- Andrew Abel & Gregory N. Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard Zeckhauser, "undated". "Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew B. Abel & N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1986. "Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Thibault & Bruno Decreuse, 2001. "Labor productivity and dynamic efficiency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(13), pages 1-6.
- Alm, James & Bahl, Roy & Murray, Matthew N., 1993. "Audit selection and income tax underreporting in the tax compliance game," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 1-33.
- Been-Lon Chen, 2003. "Tax Evasion in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 381-403, April.
- Joel Slemrod, 2007.
"Cheating Ourselves: The Economics of Tax Evasion,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 25-48.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "How Progressive is the U.S. Federal Tax System? A Historical and International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 12404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2007. "How progressive is the US federal tax system? A historical and international perspective," Post-Print halshs-00754244, HAL.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Endogenous Tax Evasion and Reserve Requirements: A Comparative Study in the Context of European Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 328, Society for Computational Economics.
- Partha Sengupta, 1998. "Tax evasion and intertemporal choice," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 420-430.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T. & Merika, Anna A. & Triantafillou, Annie, 2016. "Unraveling the political budget cycle nexus in Greece," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 13-27.
More about this item
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08d90011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.