SME Innovation in the Malaysian Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Harris & Mark Rogers & Anthony Siouclis, 2003.
"Modelling firm innovation using panel probit estimators,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 683-686.
- Mark N. Harris & Mark Rogers & Anthony Siouclis, 2001. "Modelling Firm Innovation using Panel Probit Estimators," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-690, September.
- Lee, Cassey, 2004. "The Determinants of Innovation in the Malaysian Manufacturing Sector: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30670, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Secondo Rolfo & Giuseppe Calabrese, 2003. "Traditional SMEs and innovation: the role of the industrial policy in Italy," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 253-271, July.
- Petri Rouvinen, 2002. "Characteristics of product and process innovators: some evidence from the Finnish innovation survey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 575-580.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toth, Jozsef & Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano, 2013. "Open or Not Open? (Open Innovation in the Hungarian Wine Industry)," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158850, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Oscar Afonso, 2009. "Which Portuguese firms are more innovative? The importance of multinationals and exporters," FEP Working Papers 326, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2009.
"Virtual R & D teams in small and medium enterprises: A literature review,"
27045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2009.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2009. "Virtual R & D teams in small and medium enterprises: A literature review," Post-Print hal-00593358, HAL.
- Cassey Lee & Dionisius Narjoko, 2015. "Escaping the Middle-Income Trap in Southeast Asia: Micro Evidence on Innovation, Productivity, and Globalization," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 124-147, January.
- Eric Ramstetter, 2009. "Firm- and Plant-level Analysis of Multinationals in Southeast Asia: the Perils of Pooling Industries and Balancing Panels," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-106, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dimitrios Kafetzopoulos & Evangelos Psomas, 2016. "ORGANISATIONAL LEARNING, NON-TECHNICAL INNOVATION AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF SMEs," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-28, April.
- Forero, Clemente & Corredor, Sandra & Forero, Nohora, 2010. "Business Networks and Innovation in SMEs of a Developing Country," Galeras. Working Papers Series 027, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
More about this item
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07l60001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.