Autoregressive Lag Length Selection Criteria in the Presence of ARCH Errors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2004. "Which Lag Length Selection Criteria Should We Employ?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(33), pages 1-9.
- C. C. Bautista, 2003. "Stock market volatility in the Philippines," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 315-318, April.
- Speight, Alan E. H. & McMillan, David G., 2001. "Volatility spillovers in East European black-market exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 367-378, June.
- Ming-Yuan Leon Li & Hsiou-wei William Lin, 2004. "Estimating value-at-risk via Markov switching ARCH models - an empirical study on stock index returns," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(11), pages 679-691.
- Engle, Robert F & Ito, Takatoshi & Lin, Wen-Ling, 1990.
"Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 525-542, May.
- Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito & Wen-Ling Lin, 1988. "Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-Daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 2609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed Bensaida, 2012. "Improving the Forecasting Power of Volatility Models," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 51-64, July.
- Bayraci, Selcuk, 2007. "Modeling the volatility of FTSE All Share Index Returns," MPRA Paper 28095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Chi-Leung Wong & Venus Liew, 2006. "Estimation of the Autoregressive Order in the Presence of Measurement Errors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(12), pages 1-10.
- Venus Khim-sen Liew & Terence Tai- leung Chong, 2003. "Effects of STAR and TAR types nonlinearities on order selection criteria," Econometrics 0307005, EconWPA.
More about this item
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05c20011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.