Stock market volatility in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos C. Bautista, 2002.
"Boom-Bust Cycles and Crisis Periods in the Philippines : A Regime-Switching Analysis,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 39(1), pages 20-37, June.
- Carlos C. Bautista, 2000. "Boom-bust Cycles and Crisis Periods in the Philippines: A Regime-switching Analysis," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200009, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 2000.
"Capital Flows and the Behavior of Emerging Market Equity Returns,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 159-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1998. "Capital Flows and the Behavior of Emerging Market Equity Returns," NBER Working Papers 6669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr, 2016. "Is there a link between politics and stock returns? A literature survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 15-23.
- Carlos Bautista, 2005. "How volatile are East Asian stocks during high volatility periods?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 319-326.
- Abounoori, Esmaiel & Elmi, Zahra (Mila) & Nademi, Younes, 2016. "Forecasting Tehran stock exchange volatility; Markov switching GARCH approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 445(C), pages 264-282.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Terence Tai-leung Chong, 2005. "Autoregressive Lag Length Selection Criteria in the Presence of ARCH Errors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(19), pages 1-5.
- A. C. -L. Chian & E. L. Rempel & C. Rogers, 2007. "Crisis-induced intermittency in non-linear economic cycles," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 211-218.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:19:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:5:p:315-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.