Volatility‐Spillover Effects in European Bond Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Driessen, Joost & Melenberg, Bertrand & Nijman, Theo, 2003. "Common factors in international bond returns," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 629-656, October.
- Engle, Robert F & Ito, Takatoshi & Lin, Wen-Ling, 1990.
"Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 525-542, May.
- Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito & Wen-Ling Lin, 1988. "Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-Daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 2609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, R.F. & Ito, T. & Lin, W-L., 1988. "Meteor Showers Or Heat Wages? Heteroskedastic Intra-Daily Volatility In A The Foreign Exchange Market," Papers 246, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Driessen, J.J.A.G. & Melenberg, B. & Nijman, T.E., 2003. "Common factors in international bond returns," Other publications TiSEM 06a83942-b625-4d3c-808c-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
- Allen N. Berger & Robert De Young & Gregory F. Udell, 2001.
"Efficiency Barriers to the Consolidation of the European Financial Services Industry,"
European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(1), pages 117-130, March.
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung & Gregory F. Udell, 2000. "Efficiency barriers to the consolidation of the European financial services industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lin, Wen-Ling & Engle, Robert F & Ito, Takatoshi, 1994. "Do Bulls and Bears Move across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(3), pages 507-538.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stéphane Goutte & David Guerreiro & Bilel Sanhaji & Sophie Saglio & Julien Chevallier, 2019. "International Financial Markets," Post-Print halshs-02183053, HAL.
- Jin, Xiaoye & An, Ximeng, 2016. "Global financial crisis and emerging stock market contagion: A volatility impulse response function approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 179-195.
- Hong, Yongmiao, 2001. "A test for volatility spillover with application to exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 183-224, July.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2003. "Volatility-Spillover E ﬀects in European Bond Markets," Finance Working Papers 03-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Alizadeh, Amir H., 2013. "Trading volume and volatility in the shipping forward freight market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 250-265.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Mohammadi, Hassan, 2013. "Risk and return in the Tehran stock exchange," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 238-256.
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1991. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some international evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0112, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jin, Xiaoye, 2015. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions among the Greater China stock markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-58.
- Vincenzo Candila & Salvatore Farace, 2018. "On the Volatility Spillover between Agricultural Commodities and Latin American Stock Markets," Risks, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-16, October.
- Poshakwale, Sunil S. & Aquino, Katty Pérez, 2008. "The dynamics of volatility transmission and information flow between ADRs and their underlying stocks," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 187-201.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Tamvakis, Michael, 2016. "Market conditions, trader types and price–volume relation in energy futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 134-149.
- LÃ¼tkepohl,Helmut & KrÃ¤tzig,Markus (ed.), 2004. "Applied Time Series Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521547871, December.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1996. "A causality-in-variance test and its application to financial market prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 33-48.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Vilasuso, Jon, 2001. "Causality tests and conditional heteroskedasticity: : Monte Carlo evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Tiago Silveira Gontijo & Alexandre de Cássio Rodrigues & Cristiana Fernandes De Muylder & Jefferson Lopes la Falce & Thiago Henrique Martins Pereira, 2020. "Analysis of Olive Oil Market Volatility using the ARCH and GARCH techniques," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(3), pages 423-428.
- Balli, Hatice Ozer & Tsui, Wai Hong Kan & Balli, Faruk, 2019. "Modelling the volatility of international visitor arrivals to New Zealand," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 204-214.
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2012.
"Testing distributional assumptions: A GMM aproach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 978-1012, September.
- N. Meddahi & C. Bontemps, 2004. "Testing Distributional Assumptions: A GMM Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 487, Econometric Society.
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2012. "Testing distributional assumptions: A GMM aproach," Post-Print hal-02875123, HAL.
- Bontemps, Christian & Meddahi, Nour, 2007. "Testing Distributional Assumptions: A GMM Approach," IDEI Working Papers 486, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dahiru A. Balaa & Taro Takimotob, 2017. "Stock markets volatility spillovers during financial crises: A DCC-MGARCH with skewed-t density approach," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 17(1), pages 25-48, March.
- Bontemps, Christian & Meddahi, Nour, 2005.
"Testing normality: a GMM approach,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 149-186, January.
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2002. "Testing Normality: A GMM Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-63, CIRANO.
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2005. "Testing normality: a GMM approach," Post-Print hal-02875105, HAL.
- BONTEMPS, Christian & MEDDAHI, Nour, 2002. "Testing Normality : A GMM Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2002-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Christian BONTEMPS & Nour MEDDAHI, 2002. "Testing Normality : A Gmm Approach," Cahiers de recherche 14-2002, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:13:y:2007:i:5:p:923-948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.