An interview with Thomas C. Schelling: Interpretation of game theory and the checkerboard model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- N. Emrah Aydinonat, 2005. "An interview with Thomas C. Schelling: Interpretation of game theory and the checkerboard model," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0510001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1991. "Comments on the Interpretation of Game Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 909-924, July.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 488-493.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999.
"On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 169-192.
- John M. Abowd & David S. Kaplan, 1999. "Executive Compensation: Six Questions that Need Answering," NBER Working Papers 7124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nozick, Robert, 1994.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 314-318.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 1993. "The economic impact of the famine in the short and long run," Working Papers 199331, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colman, Andrew M., 2006. "Thomas C. Schelling's psychological decision theory: Introduction to a special issue," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 603-608, October.
- Łukasz Hard, 2014. "Models of Mechanisms and their Role in Building Economic Explanations," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 37.
- Junfu Zhang, 2011.
"Tipping And Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 167-193, February.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2009. "Tipping and Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lauren Larrouy, 2015. "The Ontology of Schelling's "Theory of Interdependent Decisions"," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-38, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05b20001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.