The Segerstrom Model: Stability, Speed of Convergence and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susanto Basu, 1996.
"Procyclical Productivity: Increasing Returns or Cyclical Utilization?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 719-751.
- Susanto Basu, 1995. "Procyclical Productivity: Increasing Returns or Cyclical Utilization?," NBER Working Papers 5336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2002. "On the Effectiveness of Growth-Enhancing Policies in a Model of Growth Without Scale Effects," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 339-346, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koichi Futagami & Takeo Hori, 2010.
"Technological Progress And Population Growth: Do We Have Too Few Children?,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 64-84.
- Koichi Futagami & Takeo Hori, 2009. "Technological Progress and Population Growth: Do we have too few children?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lin, Hwan C. & Shampine, L.F., 2014. "Finite-length Patents and Functional Differential Equations in a Non-scale R&D-based Growth Model," MPRA Paper 61603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ohki, Kazuyoshi, 2015. "Analysis of transition dynamics caused by technological breakthroughs: Cause of productivity slowdown and drop in existing firms’ stock prices," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-25.
- Sener, Fuat, 2008. "R&D policies, endogenous growth and scale effects," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3895-3916, December.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9597-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2017. "Welfare Effects of Patent Protection in a Semi-Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Simon Wiederhold, 2012. "The Role of Public Procurement in Innovation: Theory and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 43, June.
- Gabriel Felbermayr, 2004. "Does trade cause divergence? Dynamic panel data evidence," Economics working papers 2004-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-03o00002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.