Education, Infrastructure, and Regional Income Performance in Arkansas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Almada, Christa & Blanco-Gonzalez, Lorenzo & Eason, Patricia & Fullerton, Thomas, 2006. "Econometric Evidence Regarding Education and Border Income Performance," MPRA Paper 451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2004. "Infrastructure and regional economic development in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 203-214.
- Jones, Patricia, 2001. "Are educated workers really more productive?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Bronzini, Raffaello & Piselli, Paolo, 2009. "Determinants of long-run regional productivity with geographical spillovers: The role of R&D, human capital and public infrastructure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 187-199, March.
- Sergio Destefanis & Vania Sena, 2005. "Public capital and total factor productivity: New evidence from the Italian regions, 1970-98," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 603-617.
- Thomas M. Fullerton, Jr., 2001. "Educational attainment and border income performance," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 2-10.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:2:p:231-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armando Arellano & Thomas Fullerton, 2005. "Educational Attainment and Regional Economic Performance in Mexico," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(2), pages 231-242, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas M. FULLERTON & Carlos R. MORALES & Adam G. WALKE, 2014. "The Effects Of Education, Infrastructure, And Demographics On Regional Income Performance In Missouri," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 5-22.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Physical Infrastructure; Regional Income Performance;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:10:y2010:i:10_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.