Geschichte der quantitativen Konjunkturprognose-Evaluation in Deutschland
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 75 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Mohrenstraße 58, D-10117 Berlin|
Web page: http://www.diw.de/en
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jörg Döpke & Ulrich Fritsche, 2004. "Growth and Inflation Forecasts for Germany: An Assessment of Accuracy and Dispersion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 399, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ulrich K. Müller & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2006. "Are forecasters reluctant to revise their predictions? Some German evidence," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 401-413.
- Filip Keereman, 1999. "The track record of the Commission forecasts," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 137, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Marcus Kappler, 2006. "Wie genau sind die Konjunkturprognosen der Institute für Deutschland?," List Forum Chapter, in: List Forum Band 32, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 10, pages 175-189 List Gesellschaft e.V..
- Gebhard KirchgÄssner, 1985. "Sind die Prognosen der Arbeitsgemeinschaft deutscher wirtschaftswissenschaftlicher Forschungsinstitute schwach rational? — Eine Antwort auf Neumann und Buscher," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(2), pages 331-345, June.
- Kappler, Marcus, 2006. "Wie genau sind die Konjunkturprognosen der Institute für Deutschland?," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Jörg Döpke, 2005.
"Forecast Errors and the Macroeconomy: A Non-Linear Relationship?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
498, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Joerg Doepke, 2006. "Forecast errors and the macroeconomy — a non-linear relationship?," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200602, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2005. "On the Rationality of the General Public," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Dopke, Jorg & Fritsche, Ulrich, 2006. "When do forecasters disagree? An assessment of German growth and inflation forecast dispersion," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 125-135.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:75-2-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.