Les facteurs de changement des dirigeants:une étude empirique sur le NASDAQ
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lausten, M., 1998. "CEO Turnover, Firm Performance and Corporate Governance," Papers 98-10, Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics.
- Palmon, Oded & Wald, John K., 2002. "Are two heads better than one? The impact of changes in management structure on performance by firm size," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 213-226, July.
- Goyal, Vidhan K. & Park, Chul W., 2002. "Board leadership structure and CEO turnover," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 49-66, January.
- McConaughy, Daniel L. & Walker, Michael C. & Henderson, Glenn Jr. & Mishra, Chandra S., 1998. "Founding family controlled firms: Efficiency and value," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19.
- Cui, Huimin & Mak, Y. T., 2002. "The relationship between managerial ownership and firm performance in high R&D firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 313-336, October.
- Fosberg, Richard H. & Nelson, Michael R., 1999. "Leadership structure and firm performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-96.
- James Ang & Beni Lauterbach & Joseph Vu, 2003. "Efficient Labor and Capital Markets: Evidence from CEO Appointments," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 32(2), Summer.
- Denis, David J & Denis, Diane K, 1995. " Performance Changes Following Top Management Dismissals," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1057, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1150407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yves Mard & Sylvain Marsat, 2008. "Les stratégies comptables précédant un changement de dirigeant en France," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(4), pages 111-136, December.
More about this item
Keywordschangement de dirigeants; enracinement; NASDAQ; gouvernance; management turnover; manager entrenchment; NASDAQ; corporate governance.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:7:y:2004:i:q2:p:233-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.