CEO Turnover, Firm Performance and Corporate Governance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Finet & Réal Labelle, 2004. "Les facteurs de changement des dirigeants:une étude empirique sur le NASDAQ," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(2), pages 233-251, June.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai & Yi-Chen Kuo & Jung-Hua Hung, 2009. "Corporate diversification and CEO turnover in family businesses: self-entrenchment or risk reduction?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Tor Eriksson & Erik StrÃ¸jer Madsen & Mogens Dilling-Hansen & Valdemar Smith, 2001. "Determinants of CEO and Board Turnover," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 243-257, September.
- Giorgio Brunello & Clara Graziano & Bruno Parigi, 1999.
"Ownership or Performance: What Determines Board of Directors' Turnover in Italy?,"
1999.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno, 2000. "Ownership or Performance: What Determines Board of Directors' Turnover in Italy?," IZA Discussion Papers 105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lausten, Mette, 2001.
"Gender Differences in Managerial Compensation - Evidences from Denmark,"
01-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lausten, M., 2001. "Gender differences in managerial compensation - Evidences from Denmark," Papers 01-4, Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics.
- Tukur Garba PhD & Bilkisu Aliyu Abubakar, 2014. "Corporate Board Diversity and Financial Performance of Insurance Companies in Nigeria: An Application of Panel Data Approach," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(2), pages 257-277, February.
- Robert Neumann & Torben Voetmann, 2005. "Top executive turnovers: Separating decision and control rights," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 25-37.
- Rokiah Ishak Author_Email:, 2011. "Corporate Performance, Ceo Power And Ceo Turnover: Evidence From Malaysian Public Listed Companies," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-480, Conference Master Resources.
- Chin-Tsai Lin & Yi-Hsien Wang, 2007. "The impact of party alternative on the stock market: the case of Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 79-85.
More about this item
KeywordsBUSINESS ORGANIZATION ; BUSINESS FINANCING ; CAPITAL;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aascbu:98-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.