Le recours au financement désintermédié par une collectivité locale et l'évaluation de la prime de risque obligataire: le cas de la ville de Marseille
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:2:p:853-858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingram, Robert W & Brooks, Leroy D & Copeland, Ronald M, 1983. " The Information Content of Municipal Bond Rating Changes: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 997-1003, June.
- Earl D. Benson & Barry R. Marks & K. K. Raman, 1988. "Tax Effort as an Indicator of Fiscal Stress," Public Finance Review, , vol. 16(2), pages 203-218, April.
- Lawrence Fisher, 1959. "Determinants of Risk Premiums on Corporate Bonds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 217-217.
- Robert L. Bland, 1987. "The interest cost savings from municipal bond insurance: The implications for privatization," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 207-219.
- Rivers, Mary Jean & Yates, Barbara M., 1997. "City size and geographic segmentation in the municipal bond market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 633-645.
- Kidwell, David S. & Sorensen, Eric H. & Wachowicz, John M., 1987. "Estimating the Signaling Benefits of Debt Insurance: The Case of Municipal Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 299-313, September.
- Hastie, K. Larry, 1972. "Determinants of Municipal Bond Yields," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 1729-1748, June.
More about this item
Keywordslocal governments; municipal bonds; default risk; rating;
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- H79 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:5:y:2002:i:q2:p:107-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.