The Information Content of Municipal Bond Rating Changes: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:2:p:83-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abhay Aneja & Marian Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller, 2015. "Political Bonds: Political Hazards and the Choice of Municipal Financial Instruments," NBER Working Papers 21188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendoza-Velázquez, Alfonso, 2009. "The Information Content and Redistribution Effects of State and Municipal Rating Changes in Mexico," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stéphanie Serve, 2002. "Le recours au financement désintermédié par une collectivité locale et l'évaluation de la prime de risque obligataire: le cas de la ville de Marseille," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(2), pages 107-142, June.
- Ying Yi Tsai & Li-Gang Liu, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies : Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," Finance Working Papers 22824, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rivers, Mary Jean & Yates, Barbara M., 1997. "City size and geographic segmentation in the municipal bond market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 633-645.
- Bo Becker & Todd Milbourn, 2008. "Reputation and competition: evidence from the credit rating industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-051, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2010.
- Mendoza-Velázquez, Alfonso, 2009. "The information content and redistribution effects of state and municipal rating changes in Mexico," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-21.
- Arthur Allen & George Sanders & Donna Dudney, 2009. "Should more local governments purchase a bond rating?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 421-438, May.
- Brune, Chris & Liu, Pu, 2011. "The contagion effect of default risk insurer downgrades: The impact on insured municipal bonds," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 492-502, September.
- He, Yan & Wang, Junbo & Wei, K.C. John, 2011. "Do bond rating changes affect the information asymmetry of stock trading?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 103-116, January.
- Bremer, Marc & Pettway, Richard H., 2002. "Information and the market's perceptions of Japanese bank risk: Regulation, environment, and disclosure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 119-139, April.
- Ken Hung & Hui Wen Cheng & Shih-shen Chen & Ying-Chen Huang, 2013. "Factors that Affect Credit Rating: An Application of Ordered Probit Models," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 94-108, December.
- Ying Yi Tsai & Li-Gang Liu, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies: Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," Working Papers id:2927, eSocialSciences.
- Perraudin, William & Taylor, Alex P., 2004. "On the consistency of ratings and bond market yields," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2769-2788, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:3:p:997-1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.