Les changements en contrôle de gestion - quelle nature et quelles finalités?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams, John J. & Seaman, Alfred E., 2001. "Predicting change in management accounting systems: national culture and industry effects," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 443-460.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Miller, Danny, 1976. "A contingency framework for the design of accounting information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-69, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moores, Ken & Yuen, Susana, 2001. "Management accounting systems and organizational configuration: a life-cycle perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 351-389.
- Bhimani, Alnoor, 1996. "Management Accounting: European Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289661.
- Simon Alcouffe & Nicolas Berland & Yves Levant, 2003. "Les facteurs de diffusion des innovations managériales en comptabilité et contrôle de gestion : une étude comparative," Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit, Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 9(3), pages 7-26.
- Michel Gervais & Gervais Thenet, 1998. "Planification, gestion budgétaire et turbulence," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(3), pages 57-84, September.
- Kari Lukka & Markus Granlund, 1996. "Cost accounting in Finland: current practice and trends of development," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28.
- Malmi, Teemu, 1999. "Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 649-672, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Herriau & Lionel Touchais, 2012. "Changement et système de contrôle : une perspective dynamique," Post-Print hal-01737425, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscontrôle de gestion; nature du changement; localisation du changement; finalité du changement; management accounting and control systems; nature of change; location of change; purpose of change.;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:13:y:2010:i:q1:p:5-32.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.