La Diffusion Des Innovations Manageriales En Controle De Gestion, Une Approche Rhetorique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradley G. Jackson, 1996. "Re-Engineering the Sense of Self: the Manager and the Management Guru," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 571-590, September.
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Carmona, Salvador & Gutiérrez, Isabel, 2003. "Vogues in management accounting research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 213-231, June.
- Mike Noon, 2000. "Fads, Techniques and Control: The Competing Agendas of TPM and TECEX at the Royal Mail (UK)," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 499-520, June.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Arrington, C. & Schweiker, William, 1992. "The rhetoric and rationality of accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 511-533, August.
- Simon Alcouffe & Nicolas Berland & Yves Levant, 2003. "Les facteurs de diffusion des innovations managériales en comptabilité et contrôle de gestion : une étude comparative," Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit, Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 9(3), pages 7-26.
- Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus, 2002. "The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-190.
- Maurice Gosselin & Pierre Mévellec, 2003. "Plaidoyer Pour La Prise En Compte Des Paramètres De Conception Dans La Recherche Sur Les Innovations En Comptabilité De Gestion," Post-Print halshs-00582782, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement innovation; rhetoric; graphical semiology; innovation managériale; rhétorique; sémiologie graphique;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00691178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.