La Diffusion Des Innovations Manageriales En Controle De Gestion, Une Approche Rhetorique
The purpose of this paper is to explain how a rhetoric approach with several dimensions can help to better understand the diffusion of management control innovations. We use a dynamic conception of rhetoric and a rhetorical analysis of graphical representations. We apply a rhetoric framework of analysis to two innovations (activity-based costing and balanced scorecard) and to their description in one review, the Harvard Business Review, with an objective of a wide diffusion of management ideas.
|Date of creation:||21 May 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités et innovation, May 2012, Grenoble, France. pp.cd-rom, 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00691178|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Mike Noon, 2000. "Fads, Techniques and Control: The Competing Agendas of TPM and TECEX at the Royal Mail (UK)," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 499-520, 06.
- Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus, 2002. "The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-190.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- Bradley G. Jackson, 1996. "Re-Engineering the Sense of Self: the Manager and the Management Guru," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 571-590, 09.
- Maurice Gosselin & Pierre Mévellec, 2003. "Plaidoyer Pour La Prise En Compte Des Paramètres De Conception Dans La Recherche Sur Les Innovations En Comptabilité De Gestion," Post-Print halshs-00582782, HAL.
- Carmona, Salvador & Gutiérrez, Isabel, 2003. "Vogues in management accounting research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 213-231, June.
- Edward Arrington, C. & Schweiker, William, 1992. "The rhetoric and rationality of accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 511-533, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00691178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.