La rhétorique de la stratégie : comment le dirigeant crée-t-il un ordre pour l’action ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John A. A. Sillince, 2002. "A Model of the Strength and Appropriateness of Argumentation in Organizational Contexts," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 585-618, July.
- Pippa Carter & Norman Jackson, 2004. "For the Sake of Argument: Towards an Understanding of Rhetoric as Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 469-491, May.
More about this item
Keywordsstratégie; discours; communication; rhétorique; dirigeant; parties prenantes; strategy; discourse; communication; rhetoric; leader; stakeholders.;
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:10:y:2007:i:q2:p:97-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.