How do MNCs establish their talent pools? Influences on individuals' likelihood of being labeled as talent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marschan-Piekkari, Rebecca & Welch, Denice & Welch, Lawrence, 1999. "In the shadow: the impact of language on structure, power and communication in the multinational," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 421-440, August.
- Lori Rosenkopf & Paul Almeida, 2003. "Overcoming Local Search Through Alliances and Mobility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(6), pages 751-766, June.
- Makela, Kristiina & Kalla, Hanna K. & Piekkari, Rebecca, 2007. "Interpersonal similarity as a driver of knowledge sharing within multinational corporations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Björkman, Ingmar & Smale, Adam & Sumelius, Jennie & Suutari, Vesa & Lu, Yuan, 2008. "Changes in institutional context and MNC operations in China: Subsidiary HRM practices in 1996 versus 2006," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 146-158, April.
- Collings, David G. & Scullion, Hugh & Morley, Michael J., 2007. "Changing patterns of global staffing in the multinational enterprise: Challenges to the conventional expatriate assignment and emerging alternatives," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 198-213, June.
- Srilata Zaheer & Akbar Zaheer, 2006. "Trust across borders," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(1), pages 21-29, January.
- Nes, Erik B. & Solberg, Carl Arthur & Silkoset, Ragnhild, 2007. "The impact of national culture and communication on exporter-distributor relations and on export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 405-424, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina López-Duarte & Marta M. Vidal-Suárez & Belén González-Díaz & Nuno Rosa Reis, 2016. "Understanding the relevance of national culture in international business research: a quantitative analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1553-1590, September.
- Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Alison J. & Demirbag, Mehmet, 2016. "Talent management motives and practices in an emerging market: A comparison between MNEs and local firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 278-293.
- Schmid, Stefan & Dauth, Tobias, 2014. "Does internationalization make a difference? Stock market reaction to announcements of international top executive appointments," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 63-77.
- Collings, David G., 2014. "Integrating global mobility and global talent management: Exploring the challenges and strategic opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 253-261.
- Cerdin, Jean-Luc & Brewster, Chris, 2014. "Talent management and expatriation: Bridging two streams of research and practice," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 245-252.
- Raman, Revti & Chadee, Doren & Roxas, Banjo & Michailova, Snejina, 2013. "Effects of Partnership Quality, Talent Management, and Global Mindset on Performance of Offshore IT Service Providers in India," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 333-346.
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L. & Artukh, E. & Mitskevich, E., 2016. "Re-thinking the role of talent management in a firm’s performance: Talent management practices and absorptive capacity," Working Papers 6442, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0226-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sidani, Yusuf & Al Ariss, Akram, 2014. "Institutional and corporate drivers of global talent management: Evidence from the Arab Gulf region," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 215-224.
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L., 2015. "Talent management practices in emerging market firms: Research agenda," Working Papers 6428, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
KeywordsTalent management Multinational corporations Talent pools Talent identification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:134-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .