Strategic Decision Mking, Discourse, And Strategy As Social Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Pareschi & Edoardo Mollona, 2016. "No country for neoliberalism: a topic modeling approach to protean discourses to resist privatizations in Italy," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Michael Young & Terence Tsai & Xinran Wang & Shubo Liu & David Ahlstrom, 2014. "Strategy in emerging economies and the theory of the firm," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 331-354, June.
- Sułkowski Łukasz, 2013. "Strategic Management as the Ideology of Power," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(3), pages 5-11, September.
- Feng Liu & Sally Maitlis, 2014. "Emotional Dynamics and Strategizing Processes: A Study of Strategic Conversations in Top Team Meetings," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 202-234, March.
- Kleymann, Birgit, 2005.
"The dynamics of multilateral allying: a process perspective on airline alliances,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 135-147.
- B. Kleymann, 2005. "The Dynamics of Multilateral Allying: A Process Perspective on Airline Alliances," Post-Print hal-00185288, HAL.
- Luca Pareschi & Maria Lusiani, 2016. "What editors talk about when they talk about editors: Resisting institutional change through discourse in Italian literary field," Working Papers 4, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- John Hendry, 2003. "The Structure and Significance of Strategic Episodes: Social Systems Theory and the Routine Practices of Strategic Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 175-196, January.
- Patrick Regnér, 2003. "Strategy Creation in the Periphery: Inductive Versus Deductive Strategy Making," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 57-82, January.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:248-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paula Jarzabkowski, 2003. "Strategic Practices: An Activity Theory Perspective on Continuity and Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 23-55, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:37:y:2000:i:7:p:955-978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.