Innovations financières:construire et légitimer un nouveau marché financier de gré à gré–le cas des dérivés de crédit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Callon & Fabian Muniesa, 2005. "Economic markets as calculative collective devices," Post-Print halshs-00087477, HAL.
- Michel Callon, 2006. "What does it mean to say that economics is performative?," CSI Working Papers Series 005, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Isabelle Huault & Hélène Rainelli Le Montagner, 2007. "Innovations financières : construire et légitimer un nouveau marché financier de gré à gré," Post-Print halshs-00150768, HAL.
- Ossandón, José, 2015. "Insurance and the sociologies of markets," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 17(1), pages 6-15.
- Guilherme Silva Fracarolli, 2021. "The Effects of Institutional Measures: Geographical Indication in Mercosur and the EU," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Joanne P. Baron, 2018. "Making money in Mesoamerica: Currency production and procurement in the Classic Maya financial system," Economic Anthropology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 210-223, June.
- Möllering, Guido, 2009. "Market constitution analysis: A new framework applied to solar power technology markets," MPIfG Working Paper 09/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kenneth Amaeshi, 2010. "Different Markets for Different Folks: Exploring the Challenges of Mainstreaming Responsible Investment Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Mahama, Habib & Chua, Wai Fong, 2016. "A study of alliance dynamics, accounting and trust-as-practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 29-46.
- Martha Poon, 2009. "From New Deal institutions to capital markets: commercial consumer risk scores and the making of subprime mortgage finance," Working Papers halshs-00359712, HAL.
- Farías, Ignacio, 2014. "Virtual attractors, actual assemblages: How Luhmann’s theory of communication complements actor-network theory," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 24-41.
- Walter, Christian, 2016. "The financial Logos: The framing of financial decision-making by mathematical modelling," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 597-604.
- Franck Aggeri, 2017. "How can performativity contribute to management and organization research? Theoretical perspectives and analytical framework [Qu'est-ce que la performativité peut apporter aux recherches en managem," Post-Print hal-01609172, HAL.
- Okamoto, Noriaki, 2014. "Fair value accounting from a distributed cognition perspective," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 170-183.
- Tina Haisch & Max-Peter Menzel, 2019. "Temporary Markets in a Global Economy: An Example of Three Basel Art Fairs," PEGIS geo-disc-2019_14, Institute for Economic Geography and GIScience, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tommy Jensen, 2010. "Beyond Good and Evil: The Adiaphoric Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 425-434, October.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. & Scott, Susan V., 2015. "The algorithm and the crowd: considering the materiality of service innovation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vollmer, Hendrik & Mennicken, Andrea & Preda, Alex, 2009. "Tracking the numbers: Across accounting and finance, organizations and markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 619-637, July.
- Laurent Tanguy, 2011. "De la théorie des couts de transaction a une économie des couts de traduction -une voie de passage conceptuelle pour suivre l'émergence des dispositifs de contrôle inter-organisationnel-," Post-Print hal-00650584, HAL.
- Sullivan, S. & Hannis, M., 2015. "Nets and frames, losses and gains: Value struggles in engagements with biodiversity offsetting policy in England," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 162-173.
- Gerhard Rainer, 2021. "Geographies of qualification in the global fine wine market," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 53(1), pages 95-112, February.
- Beninger, Stefanie & Francis, June N.P., 2021. "Collective market shaping by competitors and its contribution to market resilience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 293-303.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation financière; légitimation; performativité; gestion du risque; financial innovation; legitimization; performativity; risk management.;
All these keywords.
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:10:y:2007:i:q1:p:211-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gérard Charreaux (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.